1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

New Dicks in Moorpark California

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Bomber61, May 15, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bomber61

Bomber61 Member

I went to the newly opened Dicks sporting goods in Moorpark, Ca and guess what, no hunting and fishing department.

While I was walking out, I heard a guy talking to the GM asking him, where is the hunting and fishing department. I jumped in and told him their are many hunters and fishing people in the area and they needed to carry these items (especially ammunition)

We shall see what happens.

Gary

2. Chango2

Chango2 Active Member

Gary, I'm sending the name of this thread to Leno!! Have a great shoot tomorrow; darn if I can't attend again. Have to stay home to work with an irrigation contractor...regards,

David.

(BTW, staying to work with great contractor, going the extra mile, I highly recommend...he's from Sherman Oaks.)

3. stokinpls

stokinpls Well-Known Member

When I first saw the thread title, I thought it read "Moonbat, California".

The Dick's here has that stuff, but I don't think they have even tried to keep up with the rush on guns and ammo.

4. grnberetcj

grnberetcj Active Member

The wind does not blow at Dick's....It Sucks!!!

Curt

5. magnumshot

magnumshot Active Member

I don't think much of he Dick's stores. Typical chain store. I used to live in Moorpark, and went to Moorpark college. I hunted back behind Lake Piru on a regular basis for quail and coyote's. Lots of fun. I shopped for my shooting supplies at a gunshop in Fillmore. Don't know if it's still there, it's been a while.

6. fssberson

fssberson Active Member

A new Dick's is almost open in Santa Clarita, CA., but I am sure will be the same as Moorpark. Both Moorpark and Santa Clarita are gun friendly cities so why not have these departments? Somebody needs to make contact with the corporate office and complain. Fred

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.