1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

New Design Ljutic Pro-3- For sale

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by elinvar, Mar 17, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. elinvar

elinvar Member

0   0   0

2 New ljutic Pro-3's for sale- This is the new design that Jimmy put together-
    1. Blued Pro-3. 34" Ljutic Choke tubes- .740 bore .705 & .715 tubes- 75/25 poi- New style Rib design- Similar to Centennial Pro- "Fat Boy" slanted pickets- Gold trigger-Polished sides- Killer wood!! Adj butt with 2 pads. Pull trigger. factory new- $ 8999.00

2. Stainlees Pro-3. 34" Ljutic tubes- .740 bore .705 & .715 tubes. 75/25 POI. New rib design- Gold trigger- Release trigger- Gorgous set of wood. Adj comb & butt. 2 recoil pads. New from factory. 9999.00

New Pro-3 design is great- Front end is a bit heavier- Barrel slightly heavier than standard Pro-3- Fatter pickets to add weight- sloped rib instead of stepped up. Yet remains light in the the receiver- Swings like a Mono but light like pro-3- still comes in at 9 lbs- Best set of wood I have had come in so far-
    Any questions or more/better pictures please ask- or call 217-433-9885
    Terry Jones- Terry's Gun Vault-
    Ljutic dealer- Central/Southern Illinois

2. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0

Oh, Terry... Tha tis trully a nice looking piece. Keeps up with the times rather than just another mono alteration. I love it. Is that rollover on the blued gun?

3. elinvar

elinvar Member

0   0   0

MIA
    Yes both Pro-3's have right handed rollover stocks. Nadine sent me a demo of these guns back in November- gun was in the white- mill marks all over it- looked terrible- But shot GREAT. Jimmy was right- the extra weight on the front makes it swing real smooth- some people claim the original Pro-3 is a bit whippy due to being too light on the front end.
    I liked the trial gun so much I ordered thses 2 exactly like it. Both with 75/25 poi- one release and 1 pull- stocks the same.
    Terry

4. elinvar

elinvar Member

0   0   0

I will consider trades on my Pro-3's
    TJ

5. elinvar

elinvar Member

0   0   0

back up

6. grunt

grunt TS Supporters TS Supporters

0   0   0

Nice guns.

7. elinvar

elinvar Member

0   0   0

Spring has sprung- Time for a new Ljtuic!!!
    T. Jones

8. elinvar

elinvar Member

0   0   0

Return to the top- tj

9. elinvar

elinvar Member

0   0   0

Spring Sale!!- I will throw in the tubes for free on my Pro-3's- $300 value- and free shipping!!
    tj

10. biff

biff Active Member

0   0   0

Terry, I'm not familiar with the Pro 3's.....did they take the place of the LTX. Could you have ordered them with the new adjustable rib? Biff

11. rick979

rick979 Active Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Drop dead gorgeous!! Wow!

12. Shotgun Specialties

Shotgun Specialties Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Biff, not to intercede with Terry's link, but to get the PRO3 with the Centennial PRO barrel and adjustable OneTouch Rib, you will have to upgrade to the Black Diamond "Crown" with a ramp over the receiver, all stainless, blue rib, AAAA to Gallery Grade wood by SGS/Phil Simms, special .740 bore and .711 fixed extended parallel choke, curved inertia lock and cased. Very Best, Doug
    Ps; the first run of 10 are gone and half way through the second run..... /Users/dougwolk/Desktop/utn-1.jpeg

13. biff

biff Active Member

0   0   0

[​IMG]

Doug, are you talking about the rib coming back on the receiver like my nonadjustable rib Centennial you designed? I love this gun! I was asking if Ljutic still make and sell the LTX or did they replace it with the Pro 3?

Biff

14. Shotgun Specialties

Shotgun Specialties Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Biff, the ramp over the receiver is just as your's and the PRO3 replaced the LTX. As soon as I get a pic I'll start a new thread and stay off of Terry's...Doug

15. elinvar

elinvar Member

0   0   0

John- yes the Pro-3 is available with the Adj rib but not in this configuration- I will have these 2 at the US Open and the ILL state shoot- (if they are still not sold) Hope to see you there and you can try one out!
    Terry

16. biff

biff Active Member

0   0   0

Terry, will probably miss the Open since it is scheduled at the same time as the Tenn. State Shoot, but hopefully I will make it to the Illinois State shoot! See you there. John

17. daddiooo

daddiooo TS Supporters TS Supporters

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

Biff,

Is the Pro 3 built on the Mono-gun frame? You mentioned "Centennial" in your post, what is the actual model of the gun you have pictured? I like the looks of yours. I'd always heard the term "mohawk" to describe the rib coming all the way back to the rear of the reciever.

Thanks,

Dave

18. elinvar

elinvar Member

0   0   0

Dave- No. Pro-3 receiver is smaller- lighter- frame drilled out to lose some weight- like an older LTX. Triggers do not interchange between Mono's and Pro-3's.
    Terry Jones

19. daddiooo

daddiooo TS Supporters TS Supporters

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

Terry,

Thanks for the info on the Pro 3. What is the model that Biff has pictured in his post?

Dave

20. elinvar

elinvar Member

0   0   0

He has a Centennial Ljutic mono-gun- Special production a few years back- Doug Wolk can give you all the details on them- I think Biff had his plated recently if I remember correctly- looks like a fine job!!
    Terry Jones

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page
do ljutic pro 3 have floating rib
ljutic one touch pro 3 stainless steel
ljutic pro 3

ljutic pro 3 for sale

ljutic pro 3 review
ljutic pro-3
ljutic pro3
terry jones ljutic