Trapshooters Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

New Design Ljutic Pro-3- For sale

13K views 22 replies 7 participants last post by  JACK 
#1 ·
2 New ljutic Pro-3's for sale- This is the new design that Jimmy put together-
1. Blued Pro-3. 34" Ljutic Choke tubes- .740 bore .705 & .715 tubes- 75/25 poi- New style Rib design- Similar to Centennial Pro- "Fat Boy" slanted pickets- Gold trigger-Polished sides- Killer wood!! Adj butt with 2 pads. Pull trigger. factory new- $ 8999.00

2. Stainlees Pro-3. 34" Ljutic tubes- .740 bore .705 & .715 tubes. 75/25 POI. New rib design- Gold trigger- Release trigger- Gorgous set of wood. Adj comb & butt. 2 recoil pads. New from factory. 9999.00

New Pro-3 design is great- Front end is a bit heavier- Barrel slightly heavier than standard Pro-3- Fatter pickets to add weight- sloped rib instead of stepped up. Yet remains light in the the receiver- Swings like a Mono but light like pro-3- still comes in at 9 lbs- Best set of wood I have had come in so far-
Any questions or more/better pictures please ask- or call 217-433-9885
Terry Jones- Terry's Gun Vault-
Ljutic dealer- Central/Southern Illinois

#2 ·
Oh, Terry... Tha tis trully a nice looking piece. Keeps up with the times rather than just another mono alteration. I love it. Is that rollover on the blued gun?

#3 ·
MIA
Yes both Pro-3's have right handed rollover stocks. Nadine sent me a demo of these guns back in November- gun was in the white- mill marks all over it- looked terrible- But shot GREAT. Jimmy was right- the extra weight on the front makes it swing real smooth- some people claim the original Pro-3 is a bit whippy due to being too light on the front end.
I liked the trial gun so much I ordered thses 2 exactly like it. Both with 75/25 poi- one release and 1 pull- stocks the same.
Terry

#12 ·
Biff, not to intercede with Terry's link, but to get the PRO3 with the Centennial PRO barrel and adjustable OneTouch Rib, you will have to upgrade to the Black Diamond "Crown" with a ramp over the receiver, all stainless, blue rib, AAAA to Gallery Grade wood by SGS/Phil Simms, special .740 bore and .711 fixed extended parallel choke, curved inertia lock and cased. Very Best, Doug
Ps; the first run of 10 are gone and half way through the second run..... /Users/dougwolk/Desktop/utn-1.jpeg

#17 ·
Biff,

Is the Pro 3 built on the Mono-gun frame? You mentioned "Centennial" in your post, what is the actual model of the gun you have pictured? I like the looks of yours. I'd always heard the term "mohawk" to describe the rib coming all the way back to the rear of the reciever.

Thanks,

Dave

#21 ·
Dave, Terry is right. It is a special configuration that Shotgun Specialties designated Ljutic to build in limited quantities. Most of them had 33" fixed choke barrels with a .750" rib height and this one shoots 100% high. I think Shotgun Specialities(SS) had upgraded wood and Soft Touch stocks on their guns. Also other dealers had Ljutic build limited edition models of the Monogun similiar to mine ie.: Bob Shultz offered the "Dixie Special" and Donald Jack offered the "Limited LTD" while SS offered the "Centennial" all were monoguns and were built around the year 2000. Both of my Centennials were blued guns and SS offered them in either blue or stainless models. They also offered a "Black Diamond" model which appears to be the forerunner of Shotgun Specialties newest special built gun, which has the one touch adjustable rib.

Early Ljutics bluing from what I heard wasn't the most durable, that isn't an issue now. My ljutics were around 10 years old and still looked good, but I like the look of the stainless so I had one of mine Cerakoted by Hoosier Gun Coat and it looked so nice I had them do the other one also when I had Snapshots TMX Cerakoted in the stainless mode. I've owned and shot a lot of of different make trapguns, but the dependability,simplicity, and balance of my Centennial has made it the "only" gun for me. Biff

#23 ·
Terry. Send me pics of the blue one again and I'll send yo off some trading stock I have and we can talk. I need a release too Last time you came in under "Junk" and I chuckeld. I'm pretty sure I saved the pics soemwherest, but I have 10 thou pics on my puker and smoe go missing till I stumble across them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.