1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

New dentures

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by smsnyder, May 17, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. smsnyder

smsnyder Well-Known Member

Ha guys just got my new dentures. Has my name on them has as well as the last four numbers of my social security. So if you guys find my teeth laying around the trap field you know who to call. Honest that's what the VA does. I guess they do this in case they have to repo them, there is a recall or you owe back taxes.. All this rain is killing me. Lol

2. smsnyder

My wife is still laughing. Can't believe i posted this thread. BORED

3. atashooter

atashooter Member

All I got to say is.... If you have a shotgun, that bucks so hard it knocks your teeth out... I'd see if the VA will cover a Graco...

4. smsnyder

Atashooter, I did have my dentures fly out once when shooting a 416 rugby rifle. You talk about recoil. Lol

5. TEXASZEPHYR

TEXASZEPHYR Member

If they have a tendency to come loose, then shoot without them. Be careful though, if they are uppers, they could change your point of impact depending on your gun mount

Bob

6. smsnyder

Oh no something else to think about. Point of impact and your dentures. Wonder if the big dogs teach this?Lol

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

does trapshooting damage densures