1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

New club best Xmas present yet

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by OLD ONE EYE, Dec 22, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OLD ONE EYE

OLD ONE EYE Well-Known Member

A friend just called me they are opening a shooting club 10 min from my house called Fish Hawk shooting club in Brandon FL. Sporting clays Trap and 5 stand I am going to see it today it will open on Jan 9th what a unexpected present life is good weather is cold 50's in morning 65 in afternoons this week ok for Christmas but usually 65 to 75-80 this time of the year.

Healthy and Merry Christmas to All my T.S friends
    Buddy Walters

2. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Barrelbulge(Fl) TS Supporters TS Supporters

One eye, with those temperatures are you not experiencing "Global warming"?

3. OLD ONE EYE

OLD ONE EYE Well-Known Member

Barrelbulge when I first moved to Florida in 1988 I used to go swimming every Christmas as a gift to myself and loved it I was 47 years old, Now 21 years later age and acclamation have made me a sissy I put my foot in that 65 degree water and can't believe I ever did swim in 65 degree water. One other thing when I first moved here I would wash my car when it was 50 degree out and my neighbors would look out and see me like I was crazy. They said I would not do that after I lived here a while and they are right old age and cold do not mix well.

Buddy

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.