1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

New Claybuster wads

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Holeinmypattern, Feb 3, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Holeinmypattern

Holeinmypattern TS Member

Those are for straight wall hulls like federal. they have been out for years.

2. Recoil Sissy

Recoil Sissy Well-Known Member

I just saw a new (to me at least) Claybuster product today. It is a one ounce wad for straight wall hulls. It looks just like a WAA12SL except it's lime green and is specified for straight walled hulls including imports. I believe the item number is a CB 6100-12.

sissy

PS: It isn't even listed on Claybuster's web page.

3. whiz white

whiz white Strong Supporter of Trapshooting Banned

I was having trouble getting to Claybuster's site, so their secretary suggested I contact the VP, and managing director.

He emailed me back indicating there was some trouble, and it is fixed. He also intimated that they do have a couple of new wads that they introduced at the Grand last year. They are also working with AcuSport Corp of Bellefontiane, OH in being a large distributor for their wads.

I buy from AcuSport and they are a large wholesaler.

If you find what you like on their site (click the above link), ask your dealer if he can buy from AcuSport. You could call them as well, if, as mentioned above that the wads are not listed: 270-827-4953. The gal who answers is very helpful.

Whiz White

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.