1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

new CB6100 wads for 1 oz. look good

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by new loader, Aug 15, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. new loader

new loader Member

Loaded 200 new CB6100 for 1oz tonight and they look like good wads. Feel more substantial, not flimsly. No folded over petals either. This is a brand new wad they came out with just in time for Sparta.

2. JRW

JRW Member

New loader what hulls are you using also what powder? Thanks Jerry

3. new loader

new loader Member

These particular wads are for straight hulls. (Federal Top Guns, Estate, some imports). They have another new 1 oz for AA & Remington, but not sure of the name for that. I use 700X powder.

4. new loader

new loader Member

The green is for Federal 1 oz. and the pink is for Federal 1-1/8 oz. Both wads brand new this month. Earlier post I was mistaken when I said other new hull was for AA & Remington. Both new wads are for Federal style hulls.

<a href="http://photobucket.com" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

<a href="http://photobucket.com" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

5. C H S

C H S TS Member

<I>"Loaded 200 new CB6100 for 1oz tonight and they look like good wads. Feel more substantial, not flimsly. No folded over petals either."</I>

That's the main reason I won't use CB wads. Too much plastic, petals are way too stiff. I loaded some card shoot shells with CB White 8 wads and the wads blew holes in the cards at 28 yards. I don't want wads going that far because they hang onto the shot too long.

Andy

6. Hap MecTweaks

Hap MecTweaks Well-Known Member

Both of those wads resemble the AA wads. Looks good to me, slicker type of plastic material maybe? Hap

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page
700x and cb6100
700x and cb6100 wads

useing 700x with cb6100 wads

using 700x with cb 6100 wads