1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

New cause for Michelle Obummer

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by shelly, Feb 23, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shelly

shelly TS Member

I came across the article above about the fact that more than half of pets are overwieight and it ocurred to me that MO should take this up as her new cause. Pet obesity is a cause worthy of her talents.

2. shelly

shelly TS Member

"Social visual discrimination"- now that's a new one on me. rpeerless, did you invent that term?

3. daddiooo

daddiooo TS Supporters TS Supporters

The whole family is suffering from "Anal Cranial Inversion". (head up ass)

4. shelly

shelly TS Member

Damn, I was just joking around with this thread and didn't mean to insult fat people, people of color, dwarfs, midgets, bald people or anybody else. I'm offended by MO Obummer because she keeps sticking her nose where it doesn't belong.

I'm really glad, rpeerless, that your cat is slim. BTW, it seemed obvious to me that daddiooo was talking about the Obummer family, not yours.

I appologize if my harmless thread offended any fat people or fat pets- fat people need love too.

5. PerazziBigBore

PerazziBigBore TS Member

I think she needs to have a Pet project.. Half way houses for girls who don't go all the way... LOL..

6. TEXASZEPHYR

TEXASZEPHYR Member

You talk about discrimination, being not hefty (nice term for fat) I feel discriminated against every time I go to shoot.

Bob

7. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Barrelbulge(Fl) Banned User Banned TS Supporters

Hey don't descriminate, date a fat girl. You get warmth in the winter and shade in the summer. Bulge.

8. shelly

shelly TS Member

Shame on you Bulge, that was toooooo funny.

9. shelly

shelly TS Member

rpeer, I included the link to where I got the info on my first post. I'm apparently too ignorant to know what "media-itis" is, but it sounds better than a dose of the clap.

10. shelly

shelly TS Member

It was I who said I was ignorant, rpeerless, not you. Some of what you say goes right over my ignorant headbone- LOL

11. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    It's wrong to discriminate against "pets of size". We need to accept them as they are. To do otherwise would be the obesity version of racism.

12. shelly

shelly TS Member

Obesity racism- I like that. LOL

13. brownk80

brownk80 Member

None of my dogs ever had an ass as wide as MO's, talk about someone that needs to take obesity awareness to heart!!!!!

14. daddiooo

daddiooo TS Supporters TS Supporters

MR rpeerless,

Inquire no more. My statement about "anal cranial inversion" is referring to the first family. (you know...Barry the clown and his wife) NOT YOU OR YOUR FAMILY. I thought the post was pretty clear about the "movin' on up" crowd.

No offense taken. Where I shoot you have to have real thick skin otherwise they'll make you cry like a school girl. (now if I could just shoot like a school girl)

Shelly, thanks for defending me in my absence.....

Dave

15. wolfram

wolfram Well-Known Member

I don't know, the way MO packs away those ribs I don't think it would be safe to let her around my portly old yellow dog that seems to have many traits common to the swine species.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.