1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.

New Catholic commercial coming out.

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by Barrelbulge(Pa), May 10, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Barrelbulge(Pa)

Barrelbulge(Pa) Active Member

<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/D9vQt6IXXaM?version=3&feature=player_detailpage"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/D9vQt6IXXaM?version=3&feature=player_detailpage" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="360"></object>
  2. PatMiles

PatMiles TS Member

Note to Obama... DON'T piss off the Pope!

Pat
  3. ctreay

ctreay Member

While I agree with the message I disagree with the title. I think that the title should read The "Roman Catholic Church" I am an Episcopilian and the Creed of our church reads "The Holy Catholic Church" while the Creed of the Roman Catholic Church reads "The Roman Catholic Church" Two seperate but similar beliefs.

ctreay
  4. Barrelbulge(Pa)

Barrelbulge(Pa) Active Member

ctreay, the message is most important, not the group sponsoring it. We all have to take care of that problem Holy Catholic or Roman Catholic. Mike.
  5. SirMissalott

SirMissalott Active Member

I hope/Pray it is so and aired as such. However I can see the current regime Censoring it as they have so much other info in the past!!
  6. dave-320c

dave-320c Active Member

The Catholic Church's influence among the faithful has been waning for years. Let us hope this wakes up the faithful.

Dave
  7. schockstrap

schockstrap Member

Well, I've been a Roman Catholic for my entire life and I don't ever remember a creed that said "Roman Catholic Church" as opposed to "Holy Catholic Church". I guess that was before my time.

Regardless, I'm happy to see this type of commercial and the "Catholics come home" commercials that have come out in the last year or so. It's about time the Church started being more vocal in the media.

--Dan
  8. Clayshooter25

Clayshooter25 Member

Thanks for this important post... People need to think about the eternal consequences of their vote.
  9. stilltrying

stilltrying Member

This had to be paid for by the RNC, the Catholic church spent all its money defending the priests who molested little boys and the Bishops who protected them. I would like to see an ad protecting us from the Banks like JP Morgan. I guess I was not pretty enough to be chased by a priest.
  10. blackfoot

blackfoot Member

Stilly -VOTE!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.