1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

NEW CATEGORY SUGGESTION

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by 221, Oct 11, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 221

221 Banned User Banned TS Supporters

I propose that an ATA Category be considered.......My reason is, this is a Trapshooting Forum and almost no day passes without someone on this site being bashed or criticized as to whether they have the right to an opinion or position based on their having or not having a "Number" and an "AVERAGE".

Under a ATA Category.....I would propose that only standing members of the ATA be allowed to post or comment(within this category only)......Your "NUMBER" would be your password to access it.

This would cut down on the constant barrage that some receive here as they would have to use the Regular accepted public Categories where your ATA membership, or lack of,,,abuse,,,,,would be prohibited.

If you are reading this sentence, you most likely have read the rest, and as always this is just my opinion and may not, be that of the rest of you.......%~)

<em>"New RULE...BE NICE"</em>

2. crusha

crusha TS Member

Liberal troll.

3. short shucker

short shucker TS Member

You could also break it down further as to what political party they side with.

ss

4. X Trap 2

X Trap 2 TS Member

Wow..What will one think of next. Must really need something to do...like...Go shoot some trap...lol Ray

5. phirel

phirel TS Member

How about a new section on this site that is restricted to posts that agree with my ideas. It would not require much space.

Pat Ireland

6. Hauxfan

Hauxfan Well-Known Member

How about a section where you either have tanned skin or are lily white........blue eyes or brown eyes.......or if you are a Momma's boy or a Daddy's boy.......or girl......

Jeesh.......It never ends.

Hauxfan!

7. John391

John391 TS Member

I have a great idea. If you don't agree with a post just stop reading. John

8. Francis Marion

Francis Marion Well-Known Member

Great. B. Obama himself has joined our little forum. Maybe if you have an ATA average and a shiny new Nobel Peace prize, you get two posts for the price of one.

9. BIGDON

BIGDON Well-Known Member

How about a new category of "Non-shooting idiots only".

Since this site was started it has been invaded by the non-shooters, non ATA shooters wanting to change the ATA rules and Liberals want to disturb and dispupt the shooters.

Don

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.