1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

New Caldwell targets

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by ThorsDad, May 11, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ThorsDad

ThorsDad TS Member

Feb 5, 2006
    Once a year our club host's a youth day were 150 kids get to shoot trap , archery , 22's , blackpowder , and some other educational stuff for free . It's a good time for all . Well in order to save some money some brain surgeon decided to have the trap kid pick up all the missed targets to reuse good idea unless you are me who now has to sort thru the targets to load them into the trap[ sorting out the grass and mud along with the cracked targets ] . I had been reading a thread here about how hard the new caldwell's were so I started looking closely at the missed targets as I sorting . I'm not a Caldwell fan in fact I didn't like it when the club return to them after so many problems . But after looking at the missed targets it look's like the White Flyer's have more pellet holes in them without beeing broken. JAY
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.