1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

New Cain Thread

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by earlsue, Nov 30, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. earlsue

earlsue TS Member

I went for chemo today, took 4 hrs. They always give me something to prevent me from getting sick and I think the effect is starting to wear off. Linda told me today she is going to get a walker because she doesn't feel safe with the cane anymore. Other than these things everything is ok.

2. TC

TC TS Member

Wishing you the best, Chemo isn't any fun. Tony

3. earlsue

earlsue TS Member

Not sure what is going on, the Drs office called yesterday and instructed me to come in today for a b12 shot then next week I am to come in three days running for more aggresive chemo. I will post results. Don

4. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

Praying for you both Don & Linda

5. dave-320c

dave-320c Well-Known Member

on the prayer list; we wish you the best.

dave

6. earlsue

earlsue TS Member

The latest. Had chemo yesterday and got results from petscan. The tumor has shrank from 5 mi to 3.5. The Dr says I am in partial remission and will start new chemo next week. He wants me to have more steroids, the eyd dr wants me to have catarack surgery and an brow lift. I am afraid to go to any more Drs as they may want me to have a face lift and boob job. Don

7. slic lee

slic lee Active Member

Israel has a method of removal of tumors. Other countries outside of the USA have used it.
    Five years ago a US hospital showed a new machine that removed tumors of a small size, what happened to it.

8. TC

TC TS Member

Don, sounds like you are making progress. Hang in there, Tony

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.