1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

'NEW' Caeser Guirini IMPACT trap

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by yjwinchester, Sep 16, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. yjwinchester

yjwinchester TS Member

Hi, just wondering about the new Impact Summit sporting trap that Caesar Gurini is making,does anyone have any input about the quality or performance of these guns compared to a Beretta 682 gold e trap. l've been looking at buying a new trap gun & for the money l'm impressed with the overall look & feel of the IMPACT but have been checking out both guns. Any info will be appreciated! Thanks

2. twcpdc

twcpdc Member

I talked to a CG sponsered shooter at the club he shoots sporting clays and the biggest loads he can. He says they will hold up better than a beratta He used his gun for 2 years of this shooting and had no break downs. but his higest praise is for the customer service if you have a problem send it in and it is back in a week fixed orignal owner or not Maybe this helps Tom

3. chipking

chipking TS Member

You will not go wrong with either choice. It should be just a matter of which one feels and fits you best. I have had both Beretta and Caesar Guerini and my personal preference is the Caesar Guerini. I will say that having used the customer service of both companies on several occasions that Caesar Guerini USA service and turn around was vastly superior to BerettaUSA even though I had an "IN" with BerettaUSA. In Berettas defense I understand that they are working hard to fix this issue.

--- Chip King ---

4. diesel001

diesel001 Member

hi i got a sporting less than a month ago . had a 686 sporting a 682 gold e a xt by browning . sold 686 and other 2 for sale . impact fits me like a glove . my scores are on the rise . no recoil . had to order tighter tubes as the tightest it came with was light mod . i use it for trap . it still crushed targets far out . used the other day for sporting clays , had my best score ever . done trying different guns , this is my keeper . for the money i think you can not go wrong . if you lived in Ont Canada you would be welcome to shoot it . i have had lots of other guns but not 1 that fits me like the impact . just my 2 cents Frank

5. Pollardwater

Pollardwater TS Member

I purchased a IMPACT a couple of months ago and am very happy with it - Guerini is a quality company. I am a novice shooter and the Impact is very easy to work with and is helping me improve. If you need to talk with someone on it try Bob Schultz at Target Shotguns, he was referred to me by the 3 other Gunerini shooters I shoot with and helped me considerably.

6. hrosik123

hrosik123 Member

My brother shoots a Magnus trap and loves it. Lynn Gipson gave him the best price and the service from CG is great. Good luck Chuck Hrosik

7. SilverShooter

SilverShooter TS Member

I have several guerinis (unsingle combo, sporting, impact) and a 687 Joel Etchen Trap combo. One is in storage for my son...

8. shannon391

shannon391 Active Member

I shoot a CG and keep hearing how good the servise is, I cannot confirm this info as mine won't break.

Works for me. I love the ability to custom fit the stock and rib POI.

9. chipking

chipking TS Member

Shannon I have the same NON-problem with mine but managed to check out their services and facilities having release triggers, selective safety and a topsingle barrel added to my Summit Combo. They are about a 3 hour drive each way for me but well worth it. I plan to go back one day just to take them to lunch! Best folks I have ever dealt with period. I am approaching the 30 thousand round area on my Summit Combo so maybe I can use a pitstop as an excuse to visit again.

--- Chip King ---

10. yjwinchester

yjwinchester TS Member

Thank you very much for all the advice & personal experience, very much appreciated. I appreciate the offer to try your gun diesel001. I actually have a fellow gun club member that just got one. What club do you shoot at? I'm in K/W area of Ontario.Thanks to all the advice l think l've made my mind up to purchase a CG Impact...Thanks everyone!!!

11. retiredguy

retiredguy Member

I purchased a Caesar Guerini Magus Trap Unsingle.and I love shooting it.Before purchasing the Shotgun I did some research on what kind of service that I could expect if needed.I can truthfully say I have not been disappointed .[I have always said there is just no substitute for excellence.] That being said. If there was ever a statement that was a true. The above statement would definitely hold true for the folks that represent Caesar Guerini in the Maryland Facility.They are Kind and courtous and make you feel as if your problem is there problem and will go above and beyond there job duties to help you solve it.I cannot say enough about my satisfaction in dealing with them.They are truly professional all the way.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.