1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

New BT99 Grey Laminate Nickel

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by goose2, May 19, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. goose2

goose2 Well-Known Member

I do not have the answer to your question, but if you call Browning customer service they will give you the month they are planning on having them available.

2. shrek

shrek Active Member

The website suggests that those are a SHOT shot special. So they may only be available in a low quantity and only to dealers who ordered them at the SHOT show.

3. spitter

spitter Well-Known Member TS Supporters

Gander Mountain in the MidWest (not sure of their national reach) has been offering a grey laminate stock on a blued barrel/receiver as a "Gander-only" offering for the past year - it is also a really sharp combination.

Jay Spitz

4. bwhited

bwhited TS Member

It is also listed in the regular catalog.

5. AveragEd

AveragEd Well-Known Member

Most larger gun makers will make special runs for firms who commission them. Remington makes a lot of special run rifles in non-cataloged calibers, stocks, finishes, barrel lengths, magazine styles and so forth. I bought one last year that was initially commissioned by a Canadian distributor.

If those guns are popular and the maker sees the same thing being reordered time after time, they make it a regular catalog item. Sometimes, they aren't received as well as the firm ordering them expected and you can pick one up for a nice price. If it works for you, that's all that matters.

I bought my rifle for slightly less than the street price of the cataloged version of it but the distributor has placed another order for this fall, so who knows?

Ed

6. doug gray

doug gray TS Member

Joe: I've had those particular BT 99's on oreder since the Shot show and no word yet. I was originally told mid June. Good luck & good shooting, DGG

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

bt 99 grey laminate nickel for sale

gander mountain bt99 grey laminate