1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

New BT99 AR Released at Grand?

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by ryvpete, Jul 16, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ryvpete

ryvpete TS Member

Has anyone seen the new BT99AR they are introducing at the Grand. I was wondering if it is a high rib like the BT100 or just the standard height rib of the BT99 with the adjustable rib? Also, it is the same adjustable rib they are using on the unsingle combos? Has anybody had problems with the Browning adjustable rib on the combos?

Bust'em All!!!

2. Matthew Moser

Matthew Moser TS Member

at the indiana state shoot there was a bt-99 AR with a monte carlo gloss wood stock withthe bt-99 plus adjustible rib new in box for 2000.

Jacob Moser

3. ryvpete

ryvpete TS Member

So it is not withheld for the Grand it is already available. Now I just got to find who has them so I can get a look.

Bust'em All!

4. lumper

lumper TS Member

The answers to your questions in regards to who has them can be found within this site as long as you search back a week or less.

5. Beretta Young Gun

Beretta Young Gun Active Member

The BT-99 AR is only available at sportsmans den in shelby ohio. i have one of them and I am looking to sell it. They are actually selling for $2,295.99 with box, 2 chokes, wrench and instuctions. these guns do have 1 major flaw the forends fall off very easily!!! browning thought they would save money by leaving out the rod that goes from the latch to the end of the forend. there is a gentleman who fixed mine. his name is therman goble. some of you may know him. I also had him cut the comb. I am willing to depart with this gun for $2,000 cash or maybe we can wrk out a trade. email me if you are interested

6. Browning Man

Browning Man TS Member

I have been hearing about a lot of problems on these guns. I though about getting one but I just had an adj. rib put on my 99 by keensights, just got it back today.

7. Browning Man

Browning Man TS Member

I think they only made a few hundred.

8. 02

02 TS Member

The November 2007 issue of Trap & Field Magazine page # 132. The Browning BT-99 AR are available from two dealers. Monsoors Sport Shop phone# 608-784-0482 and also Sportsmans Den. Monsoors is very nice to deal with on the phone! They are located in LaCroose, Wisc.

9. Browning Man

Browning Man TS Member

Keensights is a great place, Vicki Keen is nice to work with. I got my barrel back this week and shot it today, love it. Go to the website above.

10. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

200 guns made, 2 dealers only, 100 were ported, 100 not. Shot one at the club today, very nice gun, looks like a plus without the stock

11. Browning Man

Browning Man TS Member

I saw one today to, it was at Morehead Ky.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.