1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

New Browning XT top single combo -- low price

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by g7777777, Jul 8, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. g7777777

g7777777 TS Supporters TS Supporters

Browing XT combo with great wood -- the best I have seen on one of these and adjustable comb - factory choke tubes

Barrels ported with factory choke tubes

Jaqua sells this gun for $3600 with the adjustable comb but they dont have this combo left and the ones they had had very plain woo

Retail was a lot more

The 32/34 inch ones are the ones in most demand - Mine has an adjustable comb and great wood

hand selected(swirling wood) and I certainly dont want to make any money on it-- retail is $3895

Reduced -- this great gun is reduced to $3099.77

Will only ship to FFL holder

regards from Iowa

Gene

2. chc

chc TS Member

Sorry, I don't know much about the XT line-up. What is the difference between your gun and the XT 32/34 inch adjustable stock combos Jaqua has currently listed for $3195?

3. SirMissalott

SirMissalott Active Member

Here we go again!

4. avidtrapshooter

avidtrapshooter TS Member

lol whens this guy gonna learn

5. g7777777

I dont know- call Jaquas and find out what the difference is between the ones they sold for $3600 and the ones they have now besides the ones for 3600 had like very plain wood for the most part

mathematically the one I have is 98 dollars cheaper than Jaquas and it is not a demo- dont know if the ones they have left are or not

hmmmm what else- oh mine is a 34/32

this is fun

regards from Iowa

Gene

6. g7777777

Did you call Jaquas? please report back

Gene

7. chc

chc TS Member

Jaqua's has a demo for $2695 but it is a 30/34". All 45 of the adjustable stock 32/34 inch XT combos which they currently have in stock are new and include cases. They also have nine new 32/34 inch Monte Carlo XT combos in stock at $2995. Jaqua's does have a few pictures and the wood looks OK. Do you have a picture of yours available?

8. g7777777

CHC- you arent telling the truth boy--

one- your numbers are wrong

two - there are no pictures

three-- I notice that there is no mention of choke tubes- like there is on other browning offerings at Jaquas

like I said chc- call Jaquas-- ask them what the difference is between the ones sold for $3595 and the ones they have arriving now?

thanks

Gene

9. chc

chc TS Member

"one- your numbers are wrong"

OK, please let me know what's is wrong with my numbers and I'll stand corrected. What I thought I saw at Jaquas was one 30/34" demo at $2695, 45 adjustable stock 32/34" combos at $3195 and nine 32/34" Monte Carlo combos at $2995.

"two - there are no pictures"

When I looked there was a picture of Stock number 106096, which was a 32/34" Monte Carlo model. You are right that they didn't have a picture of the adjustable stock models. I'd like to compare a picture of your gun with the pictures of the 106096. Is the wood on your stock better? Do you have a picture of yours to compare to theirs?

"three-- I notice that there is no mention of choke tubes"

Are you claiming Jaquas is selling their combos without any choke tubes? I will check that out. What tubes are included with your gun? What kind of case is included with yours?

"call Jaquas-- ask them what the difference is between the ones sold for $3595 and the ones they have arriving now?"

$400

10. g7777777

chc - you got caught

dont get upset with me

please report back to us what Jaquas tells you

thanks and regards from Iowa

ps-- what is your real name and where are you from

regards from Iowa

Gene

11. chc

chc TS Member

"Jaqua sells this gun for $3600 with the adjustable comb but they dont have this combo left"

It appears to me that they have 45 left of this combo, not "none".

It also looks to me as if they are selling it for $3195, not $3600.

It also seems that their guns do include the choke tubes.

It also would seem that they do have a picture of one of their XT combos, and while you claim your gun has better wood you won't post a picture so we can evaluate it and compare.

Now if I am mistaken about any of the above conclusions I'll be happy to admit it when proven wrong. But I thought my original question "What is the difference between your gun and the XT 32/34 inch adjustable stock combos Jaqua has currently listed for $3195?" was pretty straight forward but unfortunately you don't seem able to answer it. That's OK, good luck on your sale. I think I'll drive over to Jaquas this week and check out what they have. Too bad I won't be able to compare their wood with yours. If you have any other specifc questions you want me to ask them, please let me know.

12. g7777777

chc- who are you

by the way- you can just call Jaquas on the phone- they do have telephone service there

Gene

PS they seem to be getting more combos in-- so maybe for some reason these are less expensive than the ones they had been selling

could you research that for us?

13. cableguy

cableguy TS Member

Gene, There must be a different way to for you to keep bumping your ads to the top of the page than starting an arguement, isn't there? My suggestion to you would be to do your own research. Is sounds like me that he's got his duck in a row and, you don't.

Shawn

14. g7777777

thanks Mark

regards

Gene

15. chc

chc TS Member

24str8

HiGrade doesn't have any XT Combos listed on their web site. Was the $3690 price for something they had in stock?

"The combo w/o 34" Unsingle is less."

The top single combo is the gun we were discussing. Was the $3690 price from HiGrade for the unsingle or the top single?

16. g7777777

CHC- what is your name and where are you from? is inbreeding an issue in your area?

and you havent called Jaquas and reported back to us on the difference between the top single combos they sold for 3600 and those that they are selling now

CHC- we know you dont have anything better to do

regard from Iowa

Gene

17. chc

chc TS Member

"is inbreeding an issue in your area?"

Well I thought there was a chance for civility where I could lesarn something about the gun you had to offer. I don't recall saying anything derogatory or out of line towards you or making any personal attack whatsoever. Since you seem to be stressing that the gun you are selling is worth extra value based on the quality of the wood, it doesn't seem unreasonable to ask to see some pictures.

18. g7777777

chc - you are on the no buy list forever

forever is a long time

regards from Iowa

Gene

PS-- did you make that call to Jaquas and report back to us yet?

PPS and why are you afraid to identify yourself

19. tom berry

tom berry Active Member

Gene,

Your gun is certainly priced fair, especially considering there isn't any sales tax to pay.

Just for kicks I called Jaquas, talked to Neil, and was told there is no difference between the guns offered previously and those offered today.

Now, maybe all the really nice wood has been picked over and they felt they needed to reduce the price to move the balance. Maybe they reduced to the price to match Guns Unlimited in Omaha. But as far as a real difference, there is none (according to Neil).

From Sunny Winterset IA

Tom

20. chc

chc TS Member

"chc - you are on the no buy list forever"

Well, that's OK.

No thanks to your obfuscations we have now established there's absolutely no difference between your gun and the 45 new ones Jaquas has listed for sale.

I'm sure I can find some good wood among their inventory- at least they will let me look at them.

Accordingly, I'd rather spend $95 extra in order to buy from a reputable company which does not feel the need to refer to their potential customers as "inbred".

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.