1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

New Broken White Flyer Hitch Covers

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by zoie73, Jul 4, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. zoie73

zoie73 TS Member

0   0   0

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

For those of you who have suggested a broken White Flyer target, they are now available!
    You can get one of these or many other designs at www.kellerscustomwork.com. Be sure to check out the products page, and give me a call with any questions/ suggestions.
    You can also purchase White Flyer's AA target and other very nice White Flyer apparel at www.whiteflyer.com.

John
    (770) 356-3764

2. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0

John. I'd like to get a target with the Minneapolis Gun Club logo. this logo...

<a href="http://s115.photobucket.com/albums/n281/palletjack_2006/?action=view&current=MGClogo.jpg" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

Actually we have the old style traditional patch with a mallrd in the middle. But this seems to be the current one.

I'm betting you could utilize your current design of a broken target and modify our logo or your design to make all this look right.

Would you comment?

Thanks

Jack

3. zoie73

zoie73 TS Member

0   0   0

Jack - I would love to work with you and the Minneapolis Gun Club Logo. When you have time - give me a call and we can work out some details. (770) 356-3764
    John

4. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0

I'll work ou the first one. Then perhaps we can work out a trophy program for the club to give away as shooting prizes. They'd be hot. Iven if the person did not have a hitch, it could be mounted ina a trophy presentation. We'll work this out.

Jack

5. zoie73

zoie73 TS Member

0   0   0

Sounds great. We have had some other interest in trophies, which I think turn out fabulous! If you would like, they can be made with any size bolt you need. Then they could be ready for mounting on various types of trophies. I am looking forward to hearing from you! Just call or send a message when you are ready.
    Thanks!
    John & Tess
    (770)356-3764

6. shootergirl2

shootergirl2 TS Member

0   0   0

HI! These look terrific! Can you check your PM?
    Thanks!

7. zoie73

zoie73 TS Member

0   0   0

Shootergirl2- Thanks so much for your order! It was shipped today. Feel free to share any questions or comments. Let me know when your friend is ready with their order. Thanks!
    John

8. shootergirl2

shootergirl2 TS Member

0   0   0

Thanks! I got it & it looks awesome! I would like to order 3 more to have on hand for gifts. Great for the guy who already has everything - :) I want to beat your Christmas rush! I appreciate the quick turn around! My friend wants to order one of your intact hitch covers with White Flyer Sporting Clays. How much for one of the sporting clay targets when it will be mounted on his golf cart? Thanks again!

9. zoie73

zoie73 TS Member

0   0   0

Hey Shootergirl2 - I sent a PM. Thanks again for your order!
    John

10. snkypete

snkypete Member

0   0   0

I'd need one with just a small chip off the edge!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page
clay target hitch cover
hitch cover trap shooting design

trap shooting hitch cover

trap shooting truch hitch inserts
white flyer aparel
white flyer apparel
white flyer trailer hitch
whiteflyer hitch reciever