1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

New Blue Jeans for sale $$

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by K-GUNS, Oct 17, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. K-GUNS

K-GUNS Member

0   0   0

I have several NEW jeans for sale so I thought I'd give fellow shooters a fair price first before going on ebay. All prices are delivered to the lower 48.

Wrangler polyester jeans -black 38 x 30. Wrangler stretch denim 36 x 32 blue. Wrangler stretch denim 40 x 32 blue. REED stretch denim 40 x 32 blue. LEVI boot cut # 517 36 x 32 stretch denim.. Levi stretch denim # 517 36 x 32 blue .. Levi # 517 stretch denim 38 x 30 blue 25 bucks each delivered............also have Hooded sweatshirt insulated brand name muleskin,wore once size 2XL navy blue 20 bucks......also have two SEARS brand insulated flannel shirts,one black and one hunter green new 25 each delivered size XL on the shirts.....SWEATSHIRT IS SOLD.

this may or may not take off and if it does I will respond by email to first come first served basis. Drop the X's for mail...

2. shannon391

shannon391 Active Member

0   0   0

Is $25 a good deal for jeans these days?

3. smokinbuck

smokinbuck Member

0   0   0

Crab,
    Is the sweatshirt a zip up or pull over? If it's a zip up, I'll take it.
    Thanks,
    Mark

4. deercreek

deercreek Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Do not want to hurt your sale but I just recently threw away my wife's Levi's due to Levi, Strauss and Co being very anti-gun. She now knows never to bring another Levi product under our roof, although I told her this years ago.

5. K-GUNS

K-GUNS Member

0   0   0

Sweat shirt is zip...email me........and I know some brands are anti gun but they were bought for me as gifts and I looked at prices on new stretch denim and name brands are as high as 35-39 bucks. Mine are 25 and include shipping.

If they don't move I put the stuff on ebay-thought I'd give fellow shooters first chance.

6. smokinbuck

smokinbuck Member

0   0   0

Crab,
    PM sent.
    Mark

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

muleskin hooded sweatshirt