1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

New Blaser Super Trap Combo vs last years model

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by BradinIdaho, Mar 11, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BradinIdaho

BradinIdaho TS Member

I am about to purchase a new Blaser Combo. As I was searching around I discovered they have new model this year I think they are calling the Super Trap Combo. It has dual adjustable barrels on the double as well as the unsingle, a variable comb and higher ribs.

Has anyone shot the new model? Any experience with the Blaser in general.
    Also has anyone tried the release trigger being offered by Allem?

Thanks
    Brad

2. Derek Stringer

Derek Stringer Member

Brad- I am currently shooting the new Blaser super trap combo. I have been shooting it for a month now and am more than impressed. I would love to talk to you about it and even like to offer you a competitive price on buying one. I have two demo guns for folks to try at the shoots I am attending. I have all the information on the guns and can offer some great input. You can contact me on my cell at 406-565-0410 or at the above email address. I have also shot the release at the Spring Grand. Rich and Pat McCarthy had one there. We had very positive feed back on them. Looking forward to hearing from you.

Sincerely
    Derek Stringer
    Pro Staff
    Blaser USA
    Post 4 Optics
    Big Sky Shooting Supply
    406-565-0410

3. sptnclays

sptnclays Member

I have shot the standard F3 in 08 and then in 09. NBD
    Tom Mack let me shoot his trap double gun at the seminole cup last month. I was impressed. I don't know of any other gun that you can(easily) adjust the poi of both barrels. It came with multiple ways to adjust the balance and as the blasers in the past it had superb triggers.
    Seemed like a very nice gun but not cheap.

4. BeerKing

BeerKing Active Member

I emailed Derek with questions and prices but got no response yet. Questions are how many different options for the trap combo's/prices/options/etc. I have one in my possession,a borrowed gun, new in the box, but the instruction manual is in a foreign language and does not go with the gun in the box. I believe the manual is for an older style gun as the rib adjustment and a few other features of the new gun are not represented in the old manual. I have gone to their website but have found no answers there.

5. Derek Stringer

Derek Stringer Member

BeerKing- I just checked my email and i have no new messages. Resend your email and I'll sort and answer your questions the best I can. If you would prefer and would probably be easier give me a call on my cell 406-565-0410. The instruction manuel is in German. I should be able to help you over the phone feel free to call at any time today or the rest of the week. My phone is always on and I enjoy helping new Blaser shooters out. I will check my email periodically throughout the day. Looking forward to hearing from you. Derek Stringer

6. BeerKing

BeerKing Active Member

I sent it again yesterday, would like some feedback from anybody about these guns.

7. Derek Stringer

Derek Stringer Member

Beer king you have a PM

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.