1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

New Black Panthers: Zimmerman verdict means 'war'

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by Barrelbulge(Fl), Jul 14, 2013.

1. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Barrelbulge(Fl) Banned User Banned TS Supporters

New Black Panthers: Zimmerman verdict means

Well I guess these idiots want to start it.

The George Zimmerman verdict is a declaration of war that only the devil can applaud, according to the Twitter feed for the New Black Panther Party.

The Twitter account, managed by the group’s national chairman, Malik Zulu Shabazz, further urged followers to “take to the streets [and] stay there.”

“Were at war,” Shabbazz Tweeted. “Its (sic) silly and immoral to call for peace when war has been declared.”

The NBPP slammed what it called the “white mans (sic) justice system,” claiming the courts base their law on “the white is right theory.”

“Only a devil would applaud that verdict. Only natural born devil. By applauding that verdict you in fact admit that you are a devil,” wrote Shabbazz.

“The major problem with whites is they see white as exalted over others,” the Twitter feed added.

Shabbazz Tweeted that “As a lawyer, I am deeply dissapointed & embarassed (sic) at a judicial system that can’t deliver jail time for clear killer.”

Of whites, Shabbazz charged, “You all are born to kill and murder the darker peoples as Jesus says in John 8th chapter 44 verse. ‘A liar and a murderer from beginning.’”

Continued Shabbazz: “Everywhere the white man has gone since released from the caves and hills of europe the white man has killed & murdered the dark peoples

Read more at click above

2. flashmax

flashmax Well-Known Member

So shazam runs a scam. May be he ought to put his quotes in their proper context. Has nothing to do with white Europeans. Has everything to do with Semitic peoples, Jewish in specific but all the "Descendants of Abraham" which includes Black and Arab, Muslim and Christian and Jew these days.

There is a quote in the Bible which can be used to justify every act of evil if taken out of context. You can either believe or not believe. Evil is evil either way.

Don T. Littleton CO

3. Chango2

Chango2 Active Member

Interesting to me is that a militant Black man quotes the New Testament which, as I best understand it, is a bible developed by the White man.

Please correct me if I'm wrong; i.e., I didn't think non-white groups of people were exposed to Christianity until the White man provided introductions.

Seems rather ironic to me. But then, I know next to nothing about religious beliefs.

4. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Barrelbulge(Fl) Banned User Banned TS Supporters

New Black Panthers: Zimmerman verdict means

Well I guess these idiots want to start it.

The George Zimmerman verdict is a declaration of war that only the devil can applaud, according to the Twitter feed for the New Black Panther Party.

The Twitter account, managed by the group’s national chairman, Malik Zulu Shabazz, further urged followers to “take to the streets [and] stay there.”

“Were at war,” Shabbazz Tweeted. “Its (sic) silly and immoral to call for peace when war has been declared.”

The NBPP slammed what it called the “white mans (sic) justice system,” claiming the courts base their law on “the white is right theory.”

“Only a devil would applaud that verdict. Only natural born devil. By applauding that verdict you in fact admit that you are a devil,” wrote Shabbazz.

“The major problem with whites is they see white as exalted over others,” the Twitter feed added.

Shabbazz Tweeted that “As a lawyer, I am deeply dissapointed & embarassed (sic) at a judicial system that can’t deliver jail time for clear killer.”

Of whites, Shabbazz charged, “You all are born to kill and murder the darker peoples as Jesus says in John 8th chapter 44 verse. ‘A liar and a murderer from beginning.’”

Continued Shabbazz: “Everywhere the white man has gone since released from the caves and hills of europe the white man has killed & murdered the dark peoples

Read more at click above

5. flashmax

So shazam runs a scam. May be he ought to put his quotes in their proper context. Has nothing to do with white Europeans. Has everything to do with Semitic peoples, Jewish in specific but all the "Descendants of Abraham" which includes Black and Arab, Muslim and Christian and Jew these days.

There is a quote in the Bible which can be used to justify every act of evil if taken out of context. You can either believe or not believe. Evil is evil either way.

Don T. Littleton CO

6. Chango2

Chango2 Active Member

Interesting to me is that a militant Black man quotes the New Testament which, as I best understand it, is a bible developed by the White man.

Please correct me if I'm wrong; i.e., I didn't think non-white groups of people were exposed to Christianity until the White man provided introductions.

Seems rather ironic to me. But then, I know next to nothing about religious beliefs.

7. flashmax

Chango if Romans ( Italians ) and Jews are "white men" then the New testament was written by "white Men". Otherwise they are Semitic and Latin.

Don T. Littleton CO

8. Chango2

Chango2 Active Member

Didn't know that; I thought "Semetic and Latin" people are considered "white"...and I honestly didn't know that Jews and Romans are considered to have written the New Testament.

Maybe in the context of the times, 2000+ years ago, mainly or entirely northern European peope were labeled as "white"...interesting.

9. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    This moron apparently has not stopped to consider who has been buying and stockpiling guns, magazines and ammo for the last few years. He's biting off more than he can chew when he says he wants to take his war to the white suburbs and burn white homes down.

10. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

NO Romans wrote any part of the Bible. We chewed a large mouthful of this cabbage here a couple months ago.

Since the Apostles were Hebrews, we have to consider them as Jews writing parts of the Bible.

As far as the pigmentally challenged porch monkeys making the threats, I agree with Brian. They are biting a pig in the ass.

They can trash the ghettos all they want, but might have a wee problem after that.

HM

11. BryanF

BryanF Active Member

Yea,and OJ was railroaded by them same white folk. Oh wait, he was acquitted for killing a white girl and that was alright?

12. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

Obamas reaction after the not guilty verdict (picture tells it all ) ... WPT ... (YAC) ...
    wpt_2008_0303_1547.jpg

13. Old Cowboy

Old Cowboy Active Member

If this just verdict "means war" then let it come.

14. Bill92869

Bill92869 TS Member

There is one undeniable fact: Had Trayvon been a white person (the medias racist term not mine) no one would be outraged except perhaps his family. So what does that make all these black groups? RACIST.

15. fast gun

fast gun Active Member

I thought Zimmerman was Hispanic or part Hispanic. Why don't the black kitty cats go after Hispanics? Because they would get the crap kicked out of them.

If martin had killed Zimmerman he would have been a hero among these idiots, No protests no speaches from ozero.

It's kind of funny that I turn on the local news and see on a daily basis that blacks are killing each other of at about 1-3 a day no comments from al or Jessie or zero I guess theres no headlines or money in it for them

16. Don Steele

Don Steele Well-Known Member

That guy is just funny..!!
    I wonder if he knows how silly he looks making all his ridiculous "charges" and puffed up pronouncements..??
    Of course the media will hide their giggles and TRY to look like they actually take this poor clown seriously, while happily shoving a microphone in front of him, just so they can sell more ad time. Ah Well, that's what they do.

17. shot410ga

shot410ga Well-Known Member

My suggestion to the Black Panthers; Don't wake up the sleeping giant. In the course of human history there has never been a minority that has acquired a substantial degree of power, that has not eventually been destroyed by the majority.

18. over the hill

over the hill Active Member

May be time to break out some of that ammo we've been hoarding.

Regards.....Gerald

19. Bill T

Bill T Active Member

They had to start a "New" Black Panther Party, because all of the old ones are either in jail or dead.

20. Big Al 29

Big Al 29 TS Member

Molon Labe

But I am sure the Black Panthers don't know anything other than running the gums talking tough.