1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

New Black Panthers statement/Video

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by blizzard, Jul 18, 2013.

1. blizzard

blizzard Active Member

<iframe src="http://embed.newsinc.com/Single/iframe.html?WID=1&VID=24956373&freewheel=69016&sitesection=ijreview&width=600&height=338" height="338" width="600" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0"></iframe>

2. Catpower

Catpower Molon Labe TS Supporters

I figured their big cheese would at least have 4 stars

And I am just terrified he is so big and scary

3. trapperwads

trapperwads Well-Known Member

Criminals protecting criminals. Give us what we want. We have the minds of children and we want our own way.

4. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

They need a lot more bling on them collars, maybe some gold grilles, and scorn looks at people ... The last Black Panther I saw was a dead one ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

5. trapperwads

trapperwads Well-Known Member

Ten thousand dollars. Who knows if it would ever be paid? Trying to raise one million? Is this a scam and whatever money raised goes in their pockets. Have they taken lessons from the chief of scam artists, Al the "good reverand" Sharpton?

6. blizzard

blizzard Active Member

The part that boggles my mind is that he is their spokesperson. That means he's one of the smarter ones !!

7. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

Looks like they are "wanna be military"........

8. stokinpls

stokinpls Well-Known Member

Would it be possible for one of our resident libs to translate(spin) what we just heard? I not sure I understood it. Thanks in advance.

Bob Falfa

9. Barry C. Roach

Barry C. Roach Well-Known Member

Used to back them down back in college in the 60's & 70's. Chicken shit on a one-t-one confrontation. The only reason there still around is for the ilk of Holder and our unpresident.

10. jagrdawger

jagrdawger TS Member

He is wearing Lieutenant Colonel rank...I think that is the same rank as Gene777 regards from Iowa...are they one-in-the same???????????

He is right...black men need to step up, act responsibly, work for a living, be fathers to their kids instead of sperm donors, quit committing violent crimes,....

11. big-o

big-o Member

I guess he has forgot O.J. Simpson!!

12. 3200SK Robinson

3200SK Robinson TS Member

What a bunch of "BONEHEADS" just like Jesse "Fake Rev" Jackson, Al "No" Sharpton, Eric "Hold'em" Holder and the "Big Mouth" Muslim in the Whitehouse what a disgrace to the black community and the country. Biggest racists known!
    Rich
    3200skrobinson_2008_03031.jpg