1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

New "BIG DAWG" @ North Jersey Clay Target Club

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Ed Y, Aug 23, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ed Y

Ed Y TS Supporters TS Supporters

While at the Cardinal Center, this past week, my friend Angelo Delessio broke his first registered 100 straight on his way to winning B Class with a 199 in the main championship. The following day he was one of the 98s to shoot off for the handicap laurels. He wound up 4th while going from the 25 to the 27 yard line for the first time. Congratulations my good friend.

Ed Yanchok

2. chemist

chemist Member

New

Congrats Angelo- glad to see the young guns at our club starting to shine. Keep it up- glad I shoot C class in Sept.

rich kaplan

3. Ed Y

New

up

4. zoom

zoom TS Member

New

Great shooting Angelo..!!!! and the Back Fence too. I think the Thuresday dinners most be helping. All the best to all the guys from this old southern boy.

Bill curtis

5. pedagogue

pedagogue Member

New

Congratulations Angelo. Your a class act and deserve the kudos. jack melitsky

6. K80433SC

K80433SC Member

New

199 in singles and 98 in handicap ? I guess just ANOTHER of those guys who had a "lucky day" as a B CLASS shooter. HMMMMM..............

7. Ed Y

New

No luck involved. He had a 99 the day before. Maybe the targets were just too easy at the Cardinal Center this year or could it be that he's just good. Two years ago he was D, last year he was C and this year he was B. He's just shooting every shooters dream which is to improve. If he quits using reclaimed shot, he'll probably skip right over A and make it to AA next year.

Ed Yanchok

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.