1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

New Beretta Automatic

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Basil, Jun 5, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Basil

Basil TS Member

Has anybody tried the new Beretta Automatic? I am thinking of getting one but would like to hear from anybody with the experience of using one or knowledge of the gun.

Thanks,

Basil

2. tburrey

tburrey Member

Basil, I bought a 391 parallel trap model in March and have been shooting it since. I like it alot it's very soft shooting. One thing I was surprised about though was I purchased a Briley Improved Modified choke and patterned the gun with it along with the Beretta Improved Modified choke and while both shoot at the same height and width the Beretta factory choke at least in my gun through a more even pattern. Might be a quirk as I had a 390 for ten years prior to this gun and the briley choke was better in that gun. Anyhow, I have not had any problems with it so far. On my 390 in a period of ten years I only broke a connector rod which is inexpensive and took me about twenty minutes to replace. Another nice feature is the adjustable shims Beretta provides with the gun to raise and lower the stock. I find it easy to clean and very similar to my 390 for takedown. I also purchased a T&S shell catcher to catch my shells. I used one on my 390 for the whole ten years that I owned it. Hope this helps. Tom

3. Basil

Basil TS Member

Yes, Tom, it does help. You mentioned a shell catcher. Is this for this the Beretta?

Thanks,

Basil

4. Basil

Basil TS Member

Yes, I am refering to the new break open Beretta Automatic trap shotgun.

Basil

5. ec90t

ec90t Guest

Basil,

If you do a search on this site, you'll find all the info you could want on the UGB25XL.

ec90t

6. dzeh

dzeh Member

I've got a friend who owns one. Says it's really nice with little felt recoil. I saw a used one for sale on the internet for just under $3k.

7. tburrey

tburrey Member

Basil, sorry about the post I had forgot about the new Beretta. Break em all. Tom

8. Basil

Basil TS Member

Thanks, Tom. It seems that not many are familiar with the new break open Beretta and I had hoped that there would be more shooters that have tried it.

Basil

9. boomer

boomer TS Supporters TS Supporters

Basil--I've got over 3k rounds through mine without a hitch. Soft shooter and I've even used it for skeet and Sporting with the comb all the way down. Stays nice and clean inside because it is a short recoil system and not gas operated. Stock is adj. in every way and if it holds up over time, it will be a winner. You can buy them new at around $3200.

10. ninjak

ninjak Member

hello i am interested in the ugb25 how much is your bottom dollar

AL
    \

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

the new beretta automatic