1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

New Beretta 687 unsingle Need Info.

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by StriperHunter, Jul 9, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. StriperHunter

StriperHunter TS Member

Does anyone have or know about the new unsingle? I hear its the same as the 682 just doesn't have the adjustable trigger. I'm looking to buy one with 32" fixed rib and 34" unsingle with adjustable rib. What do ya think? pros and cons. Beretta guys if you had the chance would you buy this gun??

2. TOLIPNUG

TOLIPNUG TS Member

The only mechanical difference on any of the beretta 680 series guns are as follows.
    1. 682 has adjustable trigger and replaceable barrel shoulders, and optima bore.
    2. 686 has neither, but there is a aftermarket adjustable trigger which can be easily installed. sold by beretta.
    3. 687 has the 682 barrels and like the 686 the adjustable trigger can be installed after purchase.
    the rest of the differences are basically cosmetics. tried and proven competition shotgun. I've owned the 687 trap combo for about three years. the unsingle is a new barrel option so if you like the unsungle buy it-you can't go wrong with the 680 series-rick zino

3. lbshootin

lbshootin Active Member

Call Joel Etchen, he will give you the straight poop on this gun. I have his 687 Top combo 32/34 and love it. Joel and Mark have been tops in information prior to and especially after the sale. The 680 series used to be broken down as the 682 was the competition model, the 686 the entry level and the 687 was the pretty one!..Not so any more, the whole series are hard to beat in any configuration! And all of the aftermarket stuff fits them all, just be sure of the chokes, 686 most likely a MOBILE choke, the 687/682 are OPTIMA, and the Extrema is the Optima Plus..The unsingle is supposed to be right up there in quality and shootability! It wasn't available when I bought mine, or I would have bought it! Now I am trying to buy an unsingle barrel Beretta or aftermaket.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.