1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

new average card -- wrong category

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by dangerousdode, Dec 14, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dangerousdode

dangerousdode TS Member

i just got my new average card and i think the category is wrong. the 2008 season ended oct.31 and the 2009 season began nov.1st, my birthday is nov. 1st, therefor i turned 15 during the 2009 target year and am able to shoot the remainder of the target year as a sub-junior. am i right or wrong? my new average card has me listed as a junior....please let me know what you guys think...

2. hoosier

hoosier TS Member

I think you are right.

3. Neil Winston

Neil Winston Well-Known Member

Yes, you are right. In fact, the "target year" for category changeover is 1 Sept 2008. So even if your birthday were a week earlier, you'd still be a Sub-junior for the remainder of the 2009 target year. You will become a Junior next September first, unless you either want to change and tell the ATA or shoot Junior at some shoot. If you do that, you shoot Junior from then on.

Send the card back; you will get another.

Neil

4. IMR 7625

IMR 7625 Member

DREW PAINTER YOU ARE SO RIGHT

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.