1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

New Auction Website for Stuff eBay Now Bans

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by timb99, Jul 8, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. timb99

timb99 Well-Known Member

Guys,

I got this in an e-mail from a friend of mine. I have no idea who "Mark" or "Reno" are, but I though I'd share this anyway. I have not gone to this website myself, and have no knowledge of the proprietors, so this is just FYI.

"caveat emptor"

Tim

Many of you may know that Mark and I have been working on an Auction Web Site, we are up and running. Please visit www.ammoamerica.com . A couple of years ago E-Bay stopped allowing sales of ammunition, bullets, brass and some other reloading supplies. We have filled that opening with ammoamerica.com. We are an internet auction site like e-bay but for the shooting sports. Please go to our site and register, read the terms and conditions page. If you have something to sell, we are not charging any fees until August 1st, maybe past that. After August 1st you can still do a basic listing for no fees until Jan 1, 2009. It is the best deal on the internet. Please pass this on to anyone you know that is into the shooting sports. Really, you can sell anything you want on the site, as we grow we will put on more categories, if you want a special category added send me an e-mail. If you know any independent FFL dealers have them post. We also started the AmmoAmerica Forums, if you have a question about shooting or reloading or legal issues or political blogs click on the forums icon on the ammoamerica homepage, you will have to register for the forums separately, we haven’t got it to link yet but we are working on it. If you have any suggestions let us know. If you have any problems let us know.

Thanks, for any help you give in supporting our newest venture.

Reno

2. ricks1

ricks1 TS Member

that will be a great site the photo posting is real easy too bad the trapshooters site people dont make it that easy rick

3. H82MIS

H82MIS TS Member

This will work,,,,,

4. recurvyarcher

recurvyarcher Well-Known Member

It will be great when it grows. If it's legitimate, it will. I bookmarked it.

5. Redman Bullets

Redman Bullets TS Member

Great site. It's getting alot more items. Please check it out.

6. ricks1

ricks1 TS Member

help spread the word it will work if there is enough words get out i hit a bunch of ebay sellers with it rick

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.