1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

New ATA shooter!

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Grumpy Bear, Jan 14, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Grumpy Bear

Grumpy Bear TS Member

G'Day from a new - old shooter from Canada. I'm 67 years old and shot my first registered trap targets
    last year. Why did I wait so long to get started in this GREAT sport. PLUS what good friends I have made in a very short time. Started reading Trapshoters.com and all ready ordered a un-loader and some new equipment for my P/W loader. Now all I have to do is get ready for our start of the new season and wait for the snow to leave and then, practice. practice, practice. Hope to shoot with more of you this year. Thanks for such an enjoyable hobby.
    Jim

2. hwy13

hwy13 Member

Hello ,,

Tell us a little about your location, the name of your club,
    what firearms , we are interested in learning from our northern friends,

welcome, have fun, good to hear from you.

3. Shawn

Shawn Member

Jim
    The Canadian Championships will be in Edmonton over the Canada Day long weekend.

It will be a good shoot. I hope you can put it on your Calender.

Shawn

4. Grumpy Bear

Grumpy Bear TS Member

Hwy13 - I live in eastern Ontario. I have a collection of Win Mod 12s, and 101s, plus some other guns. I shoot a Ber DT 10, Sporting because I like a flat shooting gun (60/40) with the comb up about 1/2 inch. I did try a BT99 and a KS5 but they both shot to high for me (80.20). I would like to find a un-single barrel with an adjustable rib for my DT10.

Shawn- We are making plans to shoot the Canadian Trap in Edmonton and the Sporting Nationals in Calgary. Hope to see you there.

Jim

5. Shawn

Shawn Member

Jim
    Good to hear you will make the trip west. If you have any questions or need any information just ask.

Shawn

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.