1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

%%% New Association $$$

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Dennis DeVault, Nov 5, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dennis DeVault

Dennis DeVault Well-Known Member

Myself and three other people are currently working on setting up another shooting venue. We are looking to showcase smaller gun clubs. Since I have not shot at all the clubs in the country we are searching for information and photo's for gun clubs that have a minimum of 9 trap fields and all the traps must be automatic machines. No more information will be given at this time, this is just a fact finding mission to locate well presented clubs throughout the United States that may want to participate in this new venue. If you know any gun club owners or managers or just clubs in general that fit this deacription please send me their name, address, contact phone number, and photo's of the club to:

Dennis DeVault
    3500 12th Street NW
    Canton, Ohio 44708

or send the information to above web address. Thank you for your time, more details will be released when the approiate time presents itself.

Dennis DeVault

2. JBrooks

JBrooks TS Member

http://www.redlandsshootingpark.com/

3. Hipshot 3

Hipshot 3 TS Member

Dennis.....Look in Black's 2008 Wing and Clay Waterfowl Shotgunner's Guide and start calling!

4. Big Heap

Big Heap TS Member

Main Entry: ven·ue
    Pronunciation: \?ven-?yü\
    Function: noun
    Etymology: Anglo-French, alteration (influenced by venue arrival, attendance) of vinné, visné, literally, neighborhood, neighbors, from Vulgar Latin *vicinatus, alteration of Latin vicinitas vicinity

Are you talking about a "venue" or an "association"?

5. Trap2

Trap2 Well-Known Member

Dennis..... Here is the site of one of the premier trap clubs in the Pacific Northwest. VERY nice facility, easy access, well run, and only about 2 miles from the Medford, Oregon airport......Dan Thome (Trap2)

6. Dennis DeVault

Sorry about the mispelling of words was in a hurry lets us say a new association. Thank you for the lesson.

Dennis

7. Dennis DeVault

yes Earl it is really me, this e-mail address is one that will not clog my main e-mail. I actually have three e-mails that I use to control flow for different items that I am working on. Again the 9 trap layout is not as big as the Grand or Ohio or Michigan and similar organizations.

Dennis DeVault

8. starshot2b

starshot2b TS Member

Would an 8 trap club qualify (I know you said 9, but I'd like to add a club)?

9. shot410ga

shot410ga Well-Known Member

I'll join, as long as I get a vote on some of the issues. No,republic (ATA). Go for it.

10. Dennis DeVault

The club has to have a minimum of(9)trap fields.

Dennis DeVault

11. starshot2b

starshot2b TS Member

Too bad, but thanks anyway.

12. maclellan1911

maclellan1911 TS Member

What about us small clubs

13. Dennis DeVault

Thank you to all the folks that sent me e-mails I have a good start on my research.

Dennis DeVault

14. chiefjon

chiefjon Active Member

"Ah, the humanity"...Venue=the place to do a thing...as in the proper court of jurisdiction. I think Dennis used the right word the correct way.

LOL

Dennis, Coon Creek, Lincoln, CA. Great location, enough traps. The last CA PITA State shoot was a great sucess.

JON

15. BDodd

BDodd TS Member

Cottage Grove-Eugene Sportsmen Club, President, Dennis Crowell, 107 Canary Ave., Creswell, OR 97426 541.895.3369

Club has 12 event traps but generally is considered 9 or 10 with practice for shoots.....Bob Dodd

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.