1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

New and Improved Fall Creek Valley CC,

Discussion in 'Shoot Information, EVENTS, Clinics & Results' started by indycamster, Sep 11, 2013.

1. indycamster

indycamster Member

Fall Creek Valley Conservation Club in Markleville Indiana is now under new management. First thing they did was purchase new call speakers to replace the old ones that were famous for "Late Calls."
    They will be holding "Big 50's" on Tuesday evenings thru October, in addition to the usual Registered Shoots on 2nd and 5th Sundays.
    I shot there Sunday and the new speakers are a nice improvement and compliment to the fine targets set by Dan Fesler and his wife Desria.

2. JT 27

JT 27 Member

When I started shooting in the late '60s, I shot FCVCC on a regular basis. At that time, they shot on the 4th & 5th Sundays if memory serves. It was a great club then. I drove over 400 miles a couple of years back to attend their 50th anniversary shoot. I hope it remains a such. Indiana lost Kingen this past year.

3. 320090T

320090T Well-Known Member

Feslers are managing the club now?