1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

New airport passenger screening

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by smsnyder, Nov 19, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. smsnyder

smsnyder Well-Known Member

New airport passenger screening. I can see a few trapshooters in there. LOL

2. mrskeet410

mrskeet410 TS Member

Here's a solution to all the controversy over full-body scanners at the airports:

All we need to do is develop a booth that you can step into that will not X-ray you, but will detonate any explosive device you may have hidden on or in your body. The explosion will be contained within the sealed booth.

This would be a win-win for everyone. There would be none of this crap about racial profiling and the device would eliminate long and expensive trials.

This is so simple that it's brilliant. I can see it now: you're in the airport terminal and you hear a muffled explosion. Shortly thereafter an
    announcement comes over the PA system, "Attention standby passengers, we now have a seat available on flight number..."

3. Chichay

Chichay TS Supporters TS Supporters

The consequence of political correctness (refusing to profile) has finally caught up with the travelling public, and they don't like it. Problem is, I do not know if the public is smart enough to realize that it is PC that got us to where we are now. To be politically correct, everybody has to be subjected to the same indignity (except possibly Muslim women, can you believe it?), even infants and 90-year old grandmothers, instead of the targetted few and we know who they are. Denying the obvious is a fool's errand and there seems to be no shortage of fools in government.

4. Quack Shot

Quack Shot Active Member

If I'm going to get an "enhanced" pat down, I'd want to be able to select a female agent of my choosing and have a private room. If I'm going to get a cheap thrill, it might as well be on my terms. Might already be an extension of the bunny ranch in the Las Vegas airport. Doesn't help the issue for women, but might alleviate some of it for us old "dogs". Could even be worth it for a slight upcharge.:)

5. Ahab

Ahab Well-Known Member

From the Drudge Report:

SEAN HANNITY, HOST: "Did they touch your body parts?"

GLORIA ALLRED: "Yeah, they did and it was a first time anybody touched them in a long time and frankly, I liked it," Gloria Allred."

Allred is an attorney who was recently in the news for representing Meg Whitman's former housekeeper.

6. EE

EE Banned User Banned

mrskeet410, brilliant idea.

7. eightbore

eightbore Well-Known Member

PC is finally affecting Democrats in a negative fashion. Maybe this is the beginning of the end. The Isrealis got it right. If it looks like a terrorist, strip him down. Everyone else, go to the head of the line and get on the plane. It seems to work for them.

8. mixer

mixer Well-Known Member

Not every terrorist looks like a terrorist.

Eric

9. recurvyarcher

recurvyarcher Well-Known Member

That's correct. Some american caucasians are now sympathizers and recruits.

I like the bomb detonation booth. That would deter any terrorists for a while until they figured out some other strategy.

10. eightbore

eightbore Well-Known Member

Eric, sit down on my knee. Let's see a lineup of every scumbag who has ever been caught trying to blow up a plane. Now tell me you can't pick them out of a crowd. Give me a break.

11. Catpower

Catpower Molon Labe TS Supporters

Drive, see the countryside, slow down take your time, life's too short anyway

12. mixer

mixer Well-Known Member

The TSA's paranoid thinking is "Guilty Until Proven Innocent."

Eric

13. hmb

hmb Well-Known Member

Extensive testing has proven that the most reliable way to detect explosives is using a dog's nose. Not a multi million dollar machine. HMB

14. highflyer

highflyer TS Member

The terrorists have to be loving this. They have already changed the way we travel. It really sucks that our government can't profile Muslim terrorists in this country. All the terrorists have been Muslims. They have to think we are sooooo stupid. They have to think, "Hey Americans, get in the long line to be searched and shut up." Natural victims. It really sucks when all your men have been neutered by the American courts.

15. noknock1

noknock1 Active Member

eightbore...

No we cannot just profile on looks... we need to be doing what EL AL has been doing for years...

The soon-to-be cliché- HOME GROWN TERRORIST is a term that unfortunately ALL Americans will soon learn to know and UNDERSTAND!!!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

16. timberfaller

timberfaller Well-Known Member

Cover your face, automatic search, that simple!

If it walks like a duck, talks like a duck, looks like a duck, I would guess its a DUCK!

17. highflyer

highflyer TS Member

All the terrorists are Muslims. They make up 1 percent of the population. The ONLY thing that will stop terrorism in America is profiling. All this other stuff the government does is so much stupidity for the comfort of stupid people.

18. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

Pretty smart stuff. Strip search Grandma while people from all over the world walk through our southern border.

“'But I don’t want to go among mad people,' Alice remarked.
    'Oh, you can’t help that,' said the Cat. 'We’re all mad here. I’m mad. You’re mad.'
    'How do you know I’m mad?' said Alice.
    'You must be,” said the Cat. 'or you wouldn’t have come here.'”

I want more bullets and powder.

HM

19. highflyer

highflyer TS Member

You all still don't get it do you. ALL TERRORISTS ARE MUSLIMS. They are a very small percentage of Americans. THE ONLY WAY TO STOP TERRORISM IS TO PROFILE MUSLIMS HERE IN AMERICA and monitor the most radical groups, including new American converts to Islam. We aren't Europe, yet, overrun with Muslims. It isn't that we don't know who the terrorists are. Because of political correctness we are afraid to face it. Go through your lines and feel secure knowing that random people have been searched if that is what makes you feel better. We will be hit again no matter how many American grandmothers and babies are searched. Even when we catch Muslim terrorists in this country it has been mostly luck.

20. noknock1

noknock1 Active Member

Well with all due respect, I think you are still missing the point that MUSLIM is a religion and not a race or look of people... Fine, profile the HELL out of MUSLIM looking people, but there are still plenty of other BLACKS, WHITES, and ASIANS that practice not only the Islamic faith but are fundamentalists who buy into the radical Imam messages...

So I completely agree with your last statement of " Go through your lines and feel secure knowing that random people have been searched if that is what makes you feel better. We will be hit again no matter how many American grandmothers and babies are searched. Even when we catch Muslim terrorists in this country it has been mostly luck. "

Yes profile what you believe to be a practicing MUSLIM and then apply that comment. EL AL doesn't give a rat's ass on what religion a person portrays themselves to be, ELAL doesn't worry about skin color! They have a scientific backed process to "READ" people!

That is what we need! With that system, nuns, grandmas, etc. are not going to get strip searched, but people like these would not make it past the second perimeter of security at an airport, even if they shaved their beards and looked like any other normal American or British citizen(s)!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.