1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

NEW ADJUSTABLE LJUTIC

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by wbill, Oct 8, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wbill

wbill Member

Finally got to see the new adjustable rib Ljutic but did not get to shoot one.
    Has anyone out there got one and how do you like it?
    Bill

2. plester73

plester73 TS Member

Yep...I took delivery of one about a month ago. Ordered a PRO 3 with with the adjustable rib, palm swell, exibition wood, rollover adjustable comb, etc, etc. Also, I had the receiver armor coated (looks like stainless). Also, I got the curved I-block...easier on your fingers when opening it, and I HIGHLY recommend this.

I'm really happy with it...went 23/25 right out of the case, went 25/25 on the 4th round. The gun fits like a glove, has very very little recoil, etc, etc.

The thing I like about it most is that I can adjust the POI with two fingers...you can go from 60/40 to 100 high in one move. Given the high rib, you head is in a very upright position and picking up targets is easier because you can see so well.

It takes a bit to get used to it...the PRO 3 swings very quickly compared to the Beretta 686 I was shooting, which moves like a big Caddy compared to the Ljutic. Most guys who have shouldered it can't get over how well balanced it is.

Hope this helped...it was well worth the 4 month wait!

Paul

3. Brino

Brino Member

I'm waiting for mine. Jimmy spent the afternoon fitting me and was very helpful. I was very impressed with the fit of the test gun and really liked the adjustable rib. In my case it was just a matter of moving the rib one notch from 16 to handicap. I can't wait to get it, Brian

4. Big Heap

Big Heap TS Member

When and where will the gun be available to try?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.