1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

New 9/11 Fort Hood Email sent to me (READ)

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by Auctioneer, Nov 11, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Auctioneer

Auctioneer Well-Known Member

Here is a copy of the email that was sent to me. It was written by Ralph Peters.

FORT HOOD'S 9/11 Islamist Terror Strikes US Again.

On Thursday afternoon, a radicalized Muslim US Army officer shouting "ALLAHU AKBAR!" committed the worst act of terror on American soil since 9/11. And no one wants to call it an act of terror or associate it with Islam.

What cowards we are. Political correctness killed those patriotic Americana at Fort Hood as surely as the Islamist gunman did. And the media treat it like a case of nondenominational shoplifting.

This was a terrorist act. When an extremist plans and executes a murderous plot against our unarmed soldiers to protest our efforts counter Islamist fanatics, it's an act of terror. Period.

When the terrorist posts anti-American hate-speech on the Web; apparently praises suicide bombers and uses his own name; loudly criticizes US policies; argues (as a psychiatrist, no less) with his military patients over the worth of their sacrifices; refuses, in the name of Islam, to be photographed with female colleagues; list his nationality as "Palestinian" in a Muslim spouse-matching program, and parades around central TX in a fundamentalist playsuit-well, it only seems fair to call this terrorist an "ISLAMIST TERRORIST."

But the president won't. Despite his promise to get to all the facts. Because there's no such thing as "ISLAMIST TERRORISM" in ObamaWorld.

And the Army won't. Because its senior leaders are so sick with political correctness that pandering to Ameria-haters is safer then calling terrorism "TERRORISM."

And the media won't. Because they have more interest in the shooter then the troops-despite their crocodile tears.

Maj. Nadal Malik Hasan planned this terrorist attack and executed it in cold blood. The resulting massacre was the first tragedy. The second was that he wasn't killed on the spot.

Hasan survived. Now the rest of us will have to foot his massive med bills. Activist lawyers will get involved, claiming "HARASSMENT" drove him temporarily insane.

There'll be no end of trial delays. At best, taxpayer dollars will fund his prison lifestyle for decades to come, since our politically corect Army leadership wouldn't dare pursue or carry out the death penalty.

Maj. Hasan will be a hero to Islamist terrorist abroad and their sympathizers here. While US Muslim organizations decry his acts publicly, Hasan will be praised privately. And he'll have the last laugh.

But Hasan isn't the sole guilty party. The US Army's unforgivable political correctness is also to blame for the casualties at Fort Hood. Give the myriad warning signs, its appalling that no action was taken against a man apparently known to praise suicide bombers and openly damn US policy. But no officer in his chain of command, either at Walter Reed Army Med Center or at Fort Hood, had the guts to take meaningful action against a dysfunctional soldier and an incompetent doctor.

Had Hasan been a Lutheran or a Methodist, he wouldn've been gone with the simoon. But officers fear charges of discrimination when faced with misconduct among protected minorities.

Now 12 soldiers and a security guard lie dead. 31 soldiers were wounded, 28 of them seriously. If heads don't roll in this maggots chain of command, the Army will hav shamed itself beyond moral redemption.

There's another important issue, too. How could the Army allow an obviously incompetent and dysfunctional psychiatrist to treat our troubled soldiers returning from war? An Islamist whacko is counseled for arguing with veterans who've been assigned to his care? And he's not removed from duty? What planet does the Army live on? For the first time since I joined the Army in 1976, I'm ashamed of its dereliction of duty. The chain of command protected a budding terrorist who was waving one red flag after another. Because it was safer for careers then doing something about him. Get ready for the apologias. We've already heard from the terrorist's family that "he's a good American." In their world, maybe he is. But when do we, the American public, knock off the PC nonsense?

A disgruntled Muslim soldier murdered his officers way back in 2003, in Kuwait, on the eve of Operation Iraqi Freedom. Recently? An American mullah shoots it out with the fads in Detroit. A Muslim fanatic attacks an Arkansas recruiting station. A Muslim media owner, after playing the peace card, beheads his wife. A muslim father runs over his daughter because she's becoming too Westernized. Muslim terrist wannabes are busted again and again. And we're assured that "ISLAM'S a religion of peace."

I GUARANTEE YOU THAT THEOBAMA ADMINISTRATION'S NONRESPONSE TO FORT HOOD ATTACK WILL MOCK THE MEMORY OF OUR DEED.

2. timberfaller

timberfaller Well-Known Member

Sad but true. PC is a desease and will have to be cut out of society just like a cancer.

In my discussions with whoever and PC comes up, my response is "its not political correctness but Personal cowardice"

3. Charles.F.Phillips

Charles.F.Phillips TS Member

<i>"its not political correctness but Personal cowardice"</i>

Now there's a great definition!

4. geneleroy

geneleroy TS Member

AMEN to all of the above!

5. highflyer

highflyer TS Member

Political correctness infects all political appointments. That includes the leadership in our military and our police forces. Political correctness is nothing more than a fear of facing the TRUTH. The truth is the enemy of liberals everywhere. Political correctness IS the religion of the left. It is faith based and is enforced everywhere. Our schools, our workplace, our media and our government. It is destroying us. It is what killed those soldiers.

6. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

Watch this Obama video and you will understand

7. rooferbob

rooferbob Active Member

Cuban
    that is the sickest video that I have ever watched.
    Somebody needs to get rid of this muslim piece of shit before he does all of us!

8. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

It surely does tell you a lot about Obama and it is not good

9. Auctioneer

Auctioneer Well-Known Member

This just shows how the people of the USA can be fooled so easly. Sad but true. I always said he is a Muslim and now he has provered it. But people are still saying he is not.

10. stokinpls

stokinpls Well-Known Member

And he just can't decide what to do in Afghanistan either. Mmmm...Mmmm...Mmmm

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.