1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

New 2008 averages posted.

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by smsnyder, Oct 31, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. smsnyder

smsnyder Well-Known Member

YEP, the ATA is on the ball. I checked the ata site and some of my 2008 targets and averages are posted.. Holy smokes, a 91.33 16 yards average and a 88.50 average in handicaps. Hell, they must have the wrong guy. I guess i can't complain about D class shooters. Darn it.

2. trap-pr

trap-pr Member

Way to go ATA. I was one of the first to complain about slow posting of scores, so I will be one of the first to commend the ATA on posting 2008 scores so promptly.

Thanks
    Pam

3. Neil Winston

Neil Winston Well-Known Member

It's "Way to go, TechPro!" Pam, the company which has turned us around on so many previously ill-handled fronts.

Neil

4. nomderf

nomderf TS Member

Got my average card today and my 2008 info is up on the site!

Life is good!

38-01615

5. R.Ewing

R.Ewing Member

You guys are lucky. I havent received anything, no average card, no updated scores on the website.

6. FloridaTrapper

FloridaTrapper TS Member

Have my new average card, but no scores showing up on "Shooter Info" with over 3,000 targets shot in the new year.

Dick Betz

7. FloridaTrapper

FloridaTrapper TS Member

Neil, can you explain why if one individual's record is updated, why aren't all records updated? Assuming, of course, that scores have been reported by the gun clubs involved.

8. colobiggun

colobiggun Active Member

Still no card or averages posted with 1700 targets shot since Sept. 1st and leaving for the Autumn Grand in 2 days. Maybe they're still using Pony Express and it takes longer to get to Colorado.

9. FloridaTrapper

FloridaTrapper TS Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.