Trapshooters Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

New 2 yard reduction

4K views 10 replies 10 participants last post by  Shawn McNeil 
#1 ·
Will the new reduction be out for the Autumn Grand?

jim brown

#2 ·
Unloaded, thanks for the info.

Lit, you can't believe anything that guy tells you. He used to be an upstanding school teacher but then he fell in with a bad crowd (skeeties I think). Lately he was seen wearing a tutu, carrying a short barrel gun while going to a Obama rally. I am afraid he has "gone over".

jim brown

#8 ·
Jeez ! ! !

Just when I had reclaimed me good reputation and had cast aside my tutus and the pantyhose and reclaimed my Ljutic from a bunch of no good skeeties, along comes a gang of beer-swilling, trash-talking, SW Iowegians who proceeded to clean my clock at the Fall Handicap. I had always thought that their thread handles were just pseudo-names . . but they really exist.

I think I convinced them all to attend the 2013 Nebraska State Shoot and participate in a course of Advanced Target Management.

Great guys. Had a lot of fun.

Roger Hudson

#9 ·
Haven't shot a registered target since summer of 2010. Been "out of town" so to speak.

But I've kept my ATA membership active.

Will I be one of the glad recipients of a reduction?

#11 ·
Below is the criteria for yardage reduction. Over 13000 shooters are eligible for the 2 yards..

Shawn

2013 Target Year Updates
2 Yard Reduction Criteria:

- Must have shot in Last three years – 2010, 2011, 2012

- Did not earn more than 2 yards since January 1, 2012

- Does not have an “L” ,”F”, “R”, “H” or a “K” code – (Change “H” Code to one year)

- All other codes void

- Handicap Average below Trigger point of 90%

* Shooters gaining yardage after September 1, 2012 will not be eligible for a reduction.

Shooters who currently meet this criteria – 13,380

Shooters whose Singles average is below 90% - 16,120

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.