1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

NEW 2 HERE

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by ed_schultz, Jan 23, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ed_schultz

ed_schultz TS Member

hi, im new to this here site and i just want to say hello. hello.
    ed schultz

2. alant

alant TS Supporters TS Supporters

Welcome aboard.

3. gotbass

gotbass Member

Welcome Ed. Nice folks on here and helpful too. Mike

4. BIG B

BIG B Member

Nice to have you!!

5. TC

TC TS Member

Hello Ed and welcome. Tony

6. WoodsonEnt

WoodsonEnt Active Member

Welcome aboard Ed!

7. ed_schultz

ed_schultz TS Member

long barrel??? whats that mean?

8. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

You neeed a long bbl to swat the creeps that berate your comments.

(Long bbl = thick skin)

9. GBatch_25

GBatch_25 Active Member

Hi Ed:
    I assume you are here because you searched "Trapshooting" or some such term and found us. Most of us are Trapshooters, some are Skeeters (but don't readily admit to it), some are lurkers and some are opinionated sobs and b**l-s*****rs. The latter will make themselves known early on to you in any one of several ways: By (a) stealing your post and putting their own similar item up if you put something up for sale, (b) telling you they saw one for $150 less than your asking price somewhere else if you put something up for sale, (c) question why anyone would ask such a stupid, ignorant question if you ask for assistance or help etc., or (d) answer your post with nonsense, or (e) verbally wonder why anyone would do THAT to their gun or (f) why anyone would shoot a gun like THAT. Don't let this run you off. The Literalist has a point.
    By and large we are a civil crew here, some might say a bit like a family - with the good, the bad and the ugly, metaphorically speaking. Stick around and you'll enjoy the camaraderie, you'll make new friends who you will actually meet FTF at shoots and I can personally testify that the accumulated knowledge on this forum is amazing.
    Welcome to the best Trapshooting Forum on the web.

Gene Batchelar
    Wheaton, IL

10. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

Welcome aboard Ed, let me know if you need any help down the raod loading photos or anything at all
    Lou

11. crusha

crusha TS Member

Hi Ed,

We're all full of crap...but you get unlimited downloads for free.

Welcome aboard.

(I think Literalist means...hope you're a TRAPshooter, not one of them thar short-barrel SKEET types).

12. ed_schultz

ed_schultz TS Member

well thanks folks, when i said im new to here, i allso ment to say new to shooting.

13. BDodd

BDodd TS Member

Welcome - you've tapped into at least a gizillion years of experience, mostly helpful but there are some who must challenge even your name.....Bob Dodd

14. ed_schultz

ed_schultz TS Member

whats wrong with my name mr bob dodd???

15. ramorton

ramorton TS Supporters TS Supporters

Ed, you might want to post your email address so some shooters can contact you. Sometime you might need a lengthy message explaining certain topics and questions.If we can be of help, please don't be afraid to ask, I will always try to help as much as possible. Don't believe everything you read on this site. Most mean well but some don't know. Hope this helps, and welcome. Roy A. Morton

16. foghorn220

foghorn220 Active Member

Ed im sure you will gain a lot of knowledge from this website.

There are people from all walks of life on here with knowledge about anything you need to know of course before I would put my life on the line as far as treating my self for a major health problem or maybe doing my own elictrcal work at home if I didn't know how to do then I would either get a professonial to do it or a 2nd opinion if I knew how to do it.

I have never had any bad dealings on here are far as buying and selling only 1 time but it was corrected later you can also private message people on here by clicking there name that is in the blue.

[​IMG]

Foghorn

17. twotimer

twotimer Member

Welcome Ed, I'm new also...my 1st thread. Been reading for a while, just signed up! Mike Davis.

18. Tron

Tron Supporting Vendor Supporting Vendor

Welcome aboard Edward! I don't think that BDodd meant anything by compairing your name to that extreme Liberal bafoon who happens to share it with you. Just enjoy the site and you may even learn a thing or two.

19. Shooting Jack

Shooting Jack Active Member

Congratulations Ed and Mike. You've found what I believe is the best forum bar none. You will find it easy to make long distance friends and don't be afraid to any questions, shooting or otherwise. There are folks on here from every walk of life, the rich and por folks like me. There is someone on here that can help you with most any problem or quest. Shoot well and often. Where are you from and what do you shoot? I'm from South Georgia, just above the Fl line. Jackie B.

20. BDodd

BDodd TS Member

Ed, there's absolutely nothing wrong with your name - that's precisely why my point was humorous.....Bob Dodd

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.