1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

New 1911 Style 22 Semi Auto Pistol!

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by Chipmaker, Dec 22, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chipmaker

Chipmaker Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Just got these in very very nice German Manufactured full sized 1911 style 22 caliber pistols, 10 shot, wood grips , cut checkering, ambidextrous safety!, Adjustable light weight trigger, skeletonized hammer 5" barrel length, white night type sights, goes to slide lock after last round fired! Works and shoots just like your .45acp. These are manufactured by American Tactical Imports. Now here is the best part this gun comes with a LIFETIME REPAIR/REPLACEMENT Warranty!!! taken care of our wholesale distributor right here in the good old USA in Arizona! You really can't go wrong here these are just a few bucks more than a 22cal conversion kit and only one out there goes to slide lock, most of them will only run on premium ammo. You can get one for $360.00 shipping and insurance included to your FFL! If I'm out when you order no big deal we are constantly getting them back in. Magazines are available at $36.00 each and they are metal not cheap plastic stuff. PM if you would like any further info I'd be glad to help you out! ONLY $360 Note! Illinois FFL's will need to send Resale Tax Certificate also.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. trench12

trench12 TS Member

0   0   0

can you tell me if the frame and slide are steel or some sort of zinc alloy?

3. sliverbulletexpress

sliverbulletexpress TS Member

0   0   0

Good reviews on those, haven't shot one yet but looked at them. I did shoot a Chiappa which is a little less money but doesn't seem to be near the pistol.

4. Chipmaker

Chipmaker Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

The frame and slide is Aluminum not zinc, As Silverbullet brought up the Chiappa brand we cant get them here in Illinois because they have too low of a melting point so they cannot be sold here, I suspect but do not know for certain that they may be the "Zinc" material you ask about.

For the money I was impressed with it and intend on using mine in the .22 class steel challenge matches! I shoot a Kimber Grand raptor 2 and a STI GrandMaster so my dress codes pretty high on my competition guns!

I think most would be well satisfied with these firearms.

5. englishupland

englishupland Member

0   0   0

A friend of mine just got one and loves it.

6. rodbuster

rodbuster TS Member

0   0   0

How can they sell those junky Raven .25 pistols here in Illinois, but not these pistols? Are they trying to say that a Raven is made with better materials than these German pistols?

7. 525Shooter

525Shooter Member

0   0   0

will you ship to CA ffl?

8. Chipmaker

Chipmaker Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Rodbuster,
    Go back and look at my answer I was stating that the Chiappa brand we cannot get and sell because of melting point, not these ATI guns as I have advertised here.

9. atexaspete

atexaspete Member

0   0   0

PM sent.

Thanks,
    Mike

10. AAtrap

AAtrap Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Chipmaker, I believe I looked at one of these at a gunshow last week. I think it was from the same company, but it had plastic grips and a nonfunctioning suppressor. Does the gun you are selling come in that configuration?

Thanks,
    Steve

11. Chipmaker

Chipmaker Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Yes they do come in that configuration but they are out of stock right now. Cost on those are $390 shipped when they get them back in stock.
    [​IMG]

12. Sky Buster

Sky Buster Sky Buster TS Supporters

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0

My dealer here in Minnesota advises the ATI 1911 pistol
    cannot be sold in Minnesota. It does not meet the temperature
    melting point requirment. The two he had in stock were sent
    back to the distributer.

13. sliverbulletexpress

sliverbulletexpress TS Member

0   0   0

Somebody needs to challenge this stupid melting point law, it has to violate the 2nd amendment. How does a Glock pass?

14. rodbuster

rodbuster TS Member

0   0   0

Thank you for the info chip, I have read some good reviews on these pistols on other forums. The price on these pistols is so close to the price of a conversion kit, that you are better off buying the pistol. Are these made by GSR, and do they have threaded barrels also?

15. short shucker

short shucker TS Member

0   0   0

I looked at one of these today. Pretty descent gun and should make a great plinker. My dealer sells the wood gripped model for $309. They have them in stock so I may have to go get one tomorrow.

ss

16. deercreek

deercreek Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Can somebody please explain the "melting point" law or regulation ?????

17. BFJ201

BFJ201 TS Member

0   0   0

Here is a good article I came across that briefly mentions melting point laws but gives the reasoning behind them and other gun control laws. It gives a history of the motives for gun control laws and their racist roots.

James Allen

18. Sky Buster

Sky Buster Sky Buster TS Supporters

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0

I believe the melting point in Minnesota is either
    300 or 350 degrees. The law is aimed at the "cheap" guns made of
    so called "pot metal" Just another example of politicians
    passing "feel good" laws.

19. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

0   0   0

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    What is the thread on the threaded barrel model?

20. TrapCrazy

TrapCrazy TS Member

0   0   0

I have one and it is super fun to shoot. You can interchange about 80% of the parts from a standard 1911. It is almost identical. You can drop 10 22 rounds in about 2 seconds. Mine actually shoots pretty well. around a 2-3" group at 10 yards or so.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.