1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Never Lost and Never Wet

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by shotgunshoot, Apr 30, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shotgunshoot

shotgunshoot Member

Update from ShotgunShoot.com.

Now you can get driving directions straight from the website via Google Maps. Also keep an eye on the weather right on ShotgunShoot.com courtesy of Weather.com.

Shoot organizers come and post your shoots for FREE to give convenience to your shooters.

Drew

2. BDodd

BDodd TS Member

Hmmm, great idea and it will be handy but clicking on the Mac Ford shoot in Washington, the Google map provided directs us to Washington DC.....breakemall....Bob Dodd

3. shotgunshoot

shotgunshoot Member

Hello Bob,

I looked into the issue that you noticed and the problem is with the data that the club submitted, not the application itself. The club only lists for location state 'Washington', no city or street address. I have contacted the owner of the post to make the changes.

Thank you for your observation,

Drew

4. BDodd

BDodd TS Member

Hey, that makes sense. Glad to see the page for a place go to for "where to go." Lyle is just within my range of possibilites when up to it.....Bob Dodd

5. shotgunshoot

shotgunshoot Member

Bob,

I hope that more clubs will post their info and shoots so that it will be easier for shooters to find this information.

Drew

6. BDodd

BDodd TS Member

Me too!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.