1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Nevada State Shoot

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by Hilltop, Jun 20, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hilltop

Hilltop Member

The NEVADA STATE SHOOT was held a week ago anyone see any results?????

2. Trapped in Trap(TIP)

Trapped in Trap(TIP) Member

They can be found on the Nevada State Trapshooting Association site.

3. Jerry Parr

Jerry Parr Member

Actually, I believe those are just scores. I was looking for trophy results myself.....NSTA.com

4. warren

warren Member

The weather was bad fri, and sat. sunday was better but still marginable to bad it was a well run shoot. I didn't really see any good score as far as I could tell the wind played havok, I know it did with me.

warren

5. Jerry Parr

Jerry Parr Member

I did have a good shoot Tommie....BUT Jen was the one that went crazy! She was 2010 Nevada State Women's Singles Champion, Doubles Champion, All Around Champion, and High Over All Champion. It would have been a complete sweep for her tying for the Handicap Championship, but she lost a two round shoot off against our good friend Morgan Schneider. We both hated to see her lose, but could not have been happier for Morgan! Few shooters have more ambition, and love for the game than this young lady! Congrats Morgan....2010 Nevada State Handicap Ladies Champion! By the way Jen..I could not be more proud of you and the progress you have made this last year! XOXO!...........Jerry

6. Shakamaka

Shakamaka TS Member

Holy Pineapples, good shooting Jen, let me know when your next clinic starts..Aloha, Tommy Kushima

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.