1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

NEVADA STATE RESULTS

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by rdkissick, Jun 18, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rdkissick

rdkissick TS Member

who has the final results or where can I find them. Tha

2. RENOSTEVE

RENOSTEVE Member

Is this you Rich? Eli won the singles after a 250 target shoot-off. I believe he also won the doubles championship outright. I am uncertain as to who took the handicap. Once again if this is you Rich I would like to compliment you on the wonderful job you did on the trout sculpture which you graciously donated to the SCTP raffle. Take care, see you at the NV State PITA in Fallon. Steve

3. starshot2b

starshot2b TS Member

Hey Steve -- we'll be in Fallon, hope to see you there!

S.

4. starshot2b

starshot2b TS Member

Royce, I don't have a Beretta anymore. Trying to sell the other half's 390 trap barrel only. I'm back to shooting a Browning! Does it say somewhere that I'm selling a gun???

~S.

5. starshot2b

starshot2b TS Member

LoL...I understand (I almost forgot about the ad). Sorry we won't see you in Fallon...

6. rdkissick

rdkissick TS Member

thanks for the credits on the the fish and I did get lucky enough to win the handicap, but just could not see who I shot with. At the Nevada Pita shoot I have supplied the HOA and the HAA trophies for the Nevada state champions and hope to have one for sale at the same time. Thanks

7. starshot2b

starshot2b TS Member

Royce, my condolences. I've heard good things about Fallon and I hear the background (or lack thereof) is something else. Looking forward to saying hello to RenoSteve as well, you're right, he's a really nice guy!

I have got to see those trophies, they sound awesome.

8. david

david Member

You can view the results at the above link http://www.trapshooters2.com/shoots/nsta_results_2007.pdf

David

9. RENOSTEVE

RENOSTEVE Member

David thank you for the link. Sherree we will see you in Fallon. GREAT shooting Richard, not too bad for a guy which is reported to have a bad back. Now I have to look at your photo in next years NV State program like I have to see you on the wall every time I go to Sage Hill for winning the Golden West Grand Handicap! Well done! Last but definitely not in order of importance Mr Roy we shall miss your Hawaiian shirt, signature cigar, and that radio voice of yours at the PITA state shoot in Fallon. And no I am not forgetting about those drumsticks hanging out the bottom of your shorts either. My Best to you all, Steve

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.