1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Nevada State PITA Shoot

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by XT Trap Combo, Apr 22, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. XT Trap Combo

XT Trap Combo TS Member

The Fallon Trap Club is hosting the 2009 Nevada State PITA Shoot on May 15, 16 and 17th in Fallon, Nevada.
    May 15th: Event 1 100 Singles; Event 2 100 Handicap; Event 3 50 Pair Doubles
    May 16th: Event 4 200 Targets Nevada Singles Championship
    Event 5: 100 Handicap
    May 17th: Event 6 Nevada Doubles Championship 50 Pair Doubles
    Event 7 Nevada Handicap Championship 100 Targets

Our club has an excellent backdrop of open space as it sits on top of a hill.

The club website is: www.fallontrapclub.com
    Vendor space is available by reservation only. Also there is limited camper space (with electricity) available at the club. There are other campgrounds available in the area. Local Lodging is availabe at Fallon Travelodge, Econolodge, Fallon Comfort Inn and Best Wester Fallon Inn.

Breakfast will be available at the club on Saturday and Sunday morning from
    07:00 to 9:00 am. Lunch is served from 11:00 to 2 on Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Saturday night a steak dinner will be held at the club.

Contact person for the shoot is Beth Akins at 775-690-5512, fax 775-423-7751

This is the second year of the event being held in Fallon. We'd enjoy having you attend and compete in the match. The match is being limited to 25 squads.

Vern

2. wolfram

wolfram Well-Known Member

3. XT Trap Combo

XT Trap Combo TS Member

4. warren

warren Member

How about posting the schedual and costs of the events. I'd like to come to it.

warren

5. wolfram

wolfram Well-Known Member

See the first post for the schedule of events, entry fees per event are $27 except the 200 bird singles event which is $54. Add to that money options and daily fees. If you would like, pm me with your mailing address and I will send out a program.

6. XT Trap Combo

XT Trap Combo TS Member

Here is a link to the PITA Website for the full program for the 2009 Nevada State Shoot.

http://www.shootpita.com/programs/nv2009/2009-nevada-state.htm

Vern

7. XT Trap Combo

XT Trap Combo TS Member

8. warren

warren Member

Thanks I printed the program

warren

9. XT Trap Combo

XT Trap Combo TS Member

10. XT Trap Combo

XT Trap Combo TS Member

I wanted to thank everyone that took the time to read about our upcoming Nevada State PITA Shoot on May 15-17th. I hope that some of you will attend, it should be a great shoot.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.