1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Nevada State PITA Shoot...WOW

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by randy-s, Jul 2, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. randy-s

randy-s Member

Thanks to all that made the Nevada State PITA shoot a success. It was the best shoot I have ever attended...PERIOD. A job well done by the entire staff and membership of the Fallon Trap Club and the Silver State Trapshooting Association. The scorekeepers were flawless, the targets perfect, our squad never had a trap fail, the weather was a bit warm but very tollerable. There were three wonderfull meals provided daily for a reasonable donation. Dave Akins provided fresh halibut from Alaska for Friday nights dinner. It was excellent, thanks Dave. Thanks again for the hospitality and a great shoot.

Congratulations to Evan Fine, a junior shooter, for a job well done, singles champ, doubles champ and HAA. Forgive me for any omissions Evan.

Randy Shelton
    CSTA Vice President

2. starshot2b

starshot2b TS Member

I totally agree Randy. You said it all.

3. ffwildcat

ffwildcat TS Member

Wow is right Randy. Sounds like a fine shoot. How was the turnout relative to past years?

These junior and sub-junior shooters just keep raising the bar. Wonderful to see. Congratulations Evan.

Might have to go next year and pass up Kingsburg.

4. gamehog2

gamehog2 TS Member

I was only able to shoot the final day, but as far as I heard and saw it was a great shoot. The final day went very smoothly and as quickly as could be expected. Everyone I talked to wants to see the Fallon Trap Club host the shoot again, as do I. Thanks to all the staff in Fallon hope to see you next year.

Darrel

5. edbon9

edbon9 Member

Congrats Evan, great shooting buddy.. when I grow up I wanna shoot
    just like you :D. heck I may even buy a beretta :)

edgar

6. randy-s

randy-s Member

7. DeVille

DeVille Member

Randy-s
    e-mail me if you still have the 10 for sale. I know some one that might be interested. Dex

8. catfishjack

catfishjack TS Member

Don't forget about the high scores with the blue sky background ! Let's also remember how the warm Nevada breeze came up in the evenings, while the full moon was rising and the sun setting all in view from the top of Rattlesnake Hill.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.