1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Netanyahu Guns Stolen?

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by RobertT, Jul 7, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RobertT

RobertT Well-Known Member

It has been reported that guns belonging to Israeli Prime Minster Netanyahu's body guards have been stolen while visiting the United States. Anyone smell a conspiracy here? It's hard to imagine the guns of a world leaders security force even being out of their immediate possession. Wonder if our main street media will pick it up?

Robert

http://news.uk.msn.com/world/articles.aspx?cp-documentid=154058311

2. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

Yes, I smell aconspiracy.

You can't take guns into the cabin on a commercial flight unless you are FBI or Air Marshal as far as I know.

So they had guns in their luggage.

Which was stolen.

Baggage handlers have been famous for thievery for a long time. I don't know if they knew the guns were in there or if they got lucky.

HM

3. short shucker

short shucker TS Member

I wonder if Mossad will go searching for their guns? They might even demonstrate the guns effectiveness to the purp's.

ss

4. dt10john

dt10john Member

Bibi, will say it was Iran..

5. dt10john

dt10john Member

Bibi, will say it was Iran..

6. 221

221 Banned User Banned TS Supporters

It was only 4 Glocks....not a real big loss.....I'm sure they were able to find 4 more. They may been just their spares.

Diplomatic Immunity.....I doubt they were not packing. There are still some that don't have to go through security.

Theres always the rest of the story. I would doubt that they were actually traveling with him.

7. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

A little more light:

"The pistols were in a suitcase that was supposed to have been transferred from his chartered El Al plane, which landed in New York, to an American Airlines plane to Washington. The Prime Minister arrived in Washington on schedule, but the suitcase did not. It was later discovered in Los Angeles -- without the four handguns."

Like I said, baggage handlers. I remember seeing the video of them going through suitcases as they transferred them. Now, if those suit cases were not secured, that was dumb.

HM

8. dolphin62

dolphin62 Member

sounds like a story with bull Sh*t tosed into it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.