1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Nervous Mouse.....................

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by SMOKEIT, Feb 27, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SMOKEIT

SMOKEIT Well-Known Member

Every time I make an entry to the Discussion Thread I get multiple entries--maybe as many as 4. Then I have to go in and individually delete them. I never had this problem until I changed computers. I now have a Mac desktop with the Magic Mouse. I try to be careful when I hit the mouse to submit but I still get multiple entries. Anyone else have this problem?
    P.S......Don't tell me about Release Mouses!

2. Unknown1

Unknown1 Well-Known Member

You're already using a "release mouse"... all computer mouses send commands only when the button is released.

Me? I'd get rid of mr magic and replace it with a conventional mouse. The magic mouse is a novel concept but it's still just technology in search of a use!

MK

3. dhip

dhip Active Member

Not set for double click is it?

Doug H.

4. pyrdek

pyrdek Well-Known Member

Have you checked the sensitivity settings, tracking speed and other things for your Mouse? They can be found in the Systems Preferences /Mouse window. You can set how fast it tracks, what happens on a single click, a double click and even the delay between the two double clicks, what it does when you use only one finger, or two fingers or three fingers on the mouse. You can set its scroll speed and a whole lot of other things.

Take a look at the settings and check out the Help files. You might just find that the mouse is doing EXACTLY what you told it to do which is not what you THINK you told it to do and, most likely NOT what you WANTED it to do. (Computers are kind of fynny that way :)

5. goose2

goose2 Well-Known Member

I have noticed the same thing only when I use my I-pad and it does not have a mouse connected to it. Go figure!

6. SMOKEIT

SMOKEIT Well-Known Member

Thanks Pyrdek--I will ck the settings..SMOKIT

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.