1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Nerve Gas & Birds ???

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by slipping into darkness, Jan 9, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. slipping into darkness

slipping into darkness TS Member

I know there's a number of site in the U.S. were nerve gas cannisters are being store for incineration, how many still left and in what states! and if they leaked I'm sure Birds would fall out of the sky and you have blunt force trauma when they hit the ground. also this B.S. about fireworks-- the day after July 4 we'd wake up to billions on the ground. back awhile they wanted to ship some by rail from the south to Utah. I'm sure a train ride would crack a few and leak into the atmosphere causing some flight problems for our feather friends? What say the Brains on this site about this theory?

2. shadow

shadow Active Member

The largest storage depot in the U.S. for chemical warfare is the Bluegrass Army Depot near Richmond,Ky. I have been there many times and have yet to notice any dead birds laying around.

3. SARGE75X

SARGE75X Member

Believe me, if VX or GB(Sarin) had leaked or been used, there would be alot more dead, and not just birds.

4. g7777777

g7777777 TS Supporters TS Supporters

No

These birds all had traumatic impact injuries --

Regards from Iowa

Gene

5. hmb

hmb Well-Known Member

Aliens from outer space? HMB

6. slipping into darkness

But do you know if there disposing of the toxins on that base or any of them, and you can't say it not feasible. wasn't there an incident by the Tooele in Utah 25 or so years ago with a lot of sheep that dyed under questionable circumstances, how was that resolved. to say that none have leaked is B.S. thats why there's a urgency to destroy the gas and neutralize it, because the containers are being eaten from the inside out. what effect would 1 particle of gas have in a billion parts of oxygen. the leaks don't have to be to a magnitude to wipe out the U.S. population and I'm just providing some other insight to what happen to the Birds. because the NEWs Media no longer does anything productive for The People. it's just lip service for the corrupt government who pulls the strings on all news.

7. TOOLMAKER 251

TOOLMAKER 251 Active Member

It's happening in many parts of the US and many countries. More then just birds are falling out of the sky, crabs in Maryland fish in Europe. Just don't believe the bullshit that the government feeds us.

8. lbshootin

lbshootin Active Member

Heard on the news that this was a GLOBAL issue....latest scientific guess is that the earth has shifted on it's axis and the TRUE NORTH and TRUE SOUTH poles have actually moved. Last week there was an article in the paper saying that an airport in Florida had to close while they readjusted there landing beacons.... If an airplane can't determine TRUE NORTH or TRUE SOUTH, then its radar and GPS will be off and they will be landing in the fields and not the runways...they guess that the birds had a similar experience and crashed into high line wires, tress, buildings, etc....not sure why fish and crabs were dying, but here in SOCAL we have had quite a few whales beaching themselves...

LarryB

9. Herb Roach

Herb Roach Member

Newport Army Base near Clinton, IN. has apparently completed their task of destroying all the gases that were stored there. I read or heard something about the possibility of the Base being turned over to some civilian agency, maybe the city of Clinton when it is certified safe, and maybe that has already happened.

10. Bernie K

Bernie K Member

Dugway, Utah

11. shot410ga

shot410ga Well-Known Member

Sounds like December 21, 2012 is starting a little early for the winter wacko's.....

12. slipping into darkness

Well the GOV has a so call sweep it under the carpet policy, like all the nuclear waste that was put in sealed containers and drop in the oceans. now there realizing there going to cause problems there deteriorating and you wonder why sea animals beach themselves. Man kind will find out when we have destroyed what we need to survive in.

13. BIGDON

BIGDON Well-Known Member

Be sure to check under your bed tonight to make sure the boogie man isn't there.

Only affected red wing blackbirds - why?? Sparrows, crows and the rest must be immune.

Maybe it was an alien video game and some little monster child was shooting red wings out of the sky.

Don

14. H82MIS

H82MIS TS Member

Haarp,,,,,,,,,

15. likes-to-shoot

likes-to-shoot Well-Known Member

I think more people should take Bean-O.

After all considering some of the things that are thought up of on this site it would be an appropriate soulition to the problem.

16. TOOLMAKER 251

TOOLMAKER 251 Active Member

Besides the red winged black birds in Arkansas there were over a 100,000 fish that washed ashore on the Arkansas river. Southern Louisiana had over 500 red winged black birds fall out of the sky dead. In the Chesapeake 1,000's of dead fish washed up on shore. Last week Italy reported 1,000's of turtle doves falling from the sky dead. There were incidents of mass animal deaths reported in Sweden, Brazil, New Zealand within the past month. Maybe it was just there time to drop dead.

17. grnberetcj

grnberetcj Active Member

It's just a prelude to 12/21/2012.

Curt

18. JerryP

JerryP Active Member

slipping, I have seen that zombie movie also. We're all gonna die.

19. slipping into darkness

To the find response's of people that stay abreast of facts and not fiction thanks for your insight, to the poster with the I.Q. "mentally" of a bowling Ball there's no need to reply you already grace us with your all knowing knowledge. I'm surprised you know people that would post for "YOU"-- ALLLLLLLLL??????

20. Bisi

Bisi TS Member

Didn't a tornado go through that area about the same time those birds were found dead?