1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Neil's Website Addy?

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by EXFDX, Nov 25, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EXFDX

EXFDX Member

Neil Winston mentioned his website in one or another threads, but I don't recall an address. Anybody know if he has a current website and if so, what is the address?

Thanks,

Steve Oehmen

2. EXFDX

EXFDX Member

Neil Winston mentioned his website in one or another threads, but I don't recall an address. Anybody know if he has a current website and if so, what is the address?

Thanks,

Steve Oehmen

3. crusha

crusha TS Member

...but, where's the link for "Target Setting Secrets?"

4. Bernie

Bernie TS Member

can I buy that book, buzz?

5. crusha

crusha TS Member

Bern,

Yes, thank you for asking, I'm acting as Neil's desktop publisher for this most fine piece of work, and I handle all his back-office business transactions from our office here in Bangalore. But so sorry, we're having computer trouble here at the moment...Mukesh is pedaling the emergency generator as we speak, but so far, no dice.

I'm afraid all I can offer you are paper-clipped copies with some errors included which were not noticed prior to publication...if this will suffice, I can go ahead and send...otherwise, you will have to wait 6~8 weeks for the usual "stapled" version...as this won't make it for Christmas, I would recommend the paper-clipped version.

If you already purchased the previous edition of the paper-clipped version, please re-email me your SSN, blood type, and mother's maiden name (I lost this info when my hard drive crashed), and I will give you an upgrade to the new, stapled version for only $4 USD + shipping (DHL hardcopy), or .PDF version for 2 dollars less.

As always, we salute your dedication to self-improvement, and thank you for your business.

Yours in target-setting excellence...

Your most humble servant,

Sin-gh

6. BIGDON

BIGDON Well-Known Member

Another site smart ass heard from. Just can't leave a thread alone.

Don

7. Neil Winston

Neil Winston Well-Known Member

I wish to assure you, Mr. BIGDON, that Mr. Buzzgun is an authorized reseller of our services and has the special dispensation to occasionally post in his own name, though of course we handle most of his traffic right here "in house" at no cost to him in partial compensation for the fine work he did for us on an earlier occasion - see link above.

If you, Mr. BIGDON, would like us to take some of the load off your own distinguished self, we of course would be glad to oblige. We already have a couple of writers who do their work sitting on a bed of nails and so are well prepared to provide an authentic "voice" for you and the substitution would never be detected. Please contact us at your convenience.

Your Most Obedient Servant,

Singh

8. Capt. Morgan

Capt. Morgan TS Member

Why not send him an email and ask about "Target Setting Secrets"?

Morgan

9. crusha

crusha TS Member

Not to "butt in" on a sale already in progress, as you Americans say, but if you find Singh's bed-o-nails not suited to your taste, we have a special "task writer" whom we keep on retainer for just such purpose (he's retired and comes in just 4 hours a week, when he needs a break from being nagged around the hut by his also-retired wife - and when he arrives, he's plenty cranky, we will attest!). He wears heavy wool underwear (the scratchy kind) to help him maintain the proper artistic demeanor. As always, your satisfaction is guaranteed.

Your (still) most humble servant,

Sin-gh

10. Neil Winston

Neil Winston Well-Known Member

Well, POD, I'll put this as kindly as I can . . . maybe it was intended for a different audience, one, for example, whose members do not make five errors in thirteen words.

Neil

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.