1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Neil Winston: RE: ATA Suspension

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by lumper, Dec 5, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lumper

lumper TS Member

If I might be so blunt in asking ... just what does it matter? Does whatever happened have anything at all to do with you? Does whatever happened have any effect on anything that might involve you? Does whatever happened have any effect on anyone at all other than the Mr Crawford?

It really should have never been brought up on this site before and should not be brought up now ... unless we are all just like a rubber necker on the highway who creeps by an accident hoping to see some bloody carnage of a body lying on the side of the road.

Just what does any of this have to do with this site or have to do with anyone else other than Mr Crawford unless of course your looking for some fodder to stand around and talk about this weekend on the trap range.

2. Robb

Robb Member

If it's not the members business then why is it reported in T&F? If there trouble makers at the shoot I'd like to know who they are.

3. lumper

lumper TS Member

Then read T&F to get the full explanation of it all or at least contact them and ask them about it ... why clutter this site with the trash of the sport or are we all just morbid folks looking for that dirty trash on a fellow human being?

4. lumper

lumper TS Member

Then go and ask on the ATA website. Contact your local delegate and ask him. Call the ATA office and request the information.

Mr Winston is the President of the ATA and as the President he should know that there is a time and place to speak of certain things and TS.com is not a place to speak of certain ATA issues. Why not try contacting him directly through the ATA and request all the information you want.

Yep ... this is just like those at a burning building standing on the street watching the flames sweep up the side of the building towards the old lady hanging out her window screaming for help and everyone knows its just a matter of time before she is a crispified to a burnt toasty corpse. Yep ... this is kinda just like it.

5. g7777777

g7777777 TS Supporters TS Supporters

simplest procedure- for any request of information is to ask the individual concerned to request it for you.

This is Mr. Crawfords matter- and as such his information

Now it is a private matter so there is no obligation that the file be released probably- but he should ask for you if he wants you to have it

regards from Iowa

Gene

PS--------Dont pose a general question like this to Neil on here- do your homework first--- and that homework involves writing a letter to the ATA requesting information- as you would in ANY situation in America.

You can also to start your process call the ATA but you are going to have to put something in writing and Mr. Crawford is probably going to have to sign a release for you to get whatever information the ATA will release- which might be nothing

6. phirel

phirel TS Member

Odin- The results of official complaints are presented in Trap and Field in a abstract form as part of the official EC minutes. I do not believe any additional information should be made available. Na EC meeting can easily last for 3-4 eight hour days. We do have the minutes of these meetings available for our review and this is adequate.

And, why would anyone other than the complaint and respondent be interested in the claims and counter claims?

Pat Ireland

7. lumper

lumper TS Member

Pat ... cause they want all the gruesome and morbid details of a situation. Why is a good question and one a qualified and trained psychiatrist can answer.

I'll ask my shrink this afternoon during my Wednesday session. In case I forget I'll try and remember to ask him Friday or Monday on one of my other weekly scheduled sessions ... or I might as the group shrink tomorrow or Tuesday.

8. lumper

lumper TS Member

They have told me that as soon as they figure out my condition they will let me know and I promise as soon as I know I will let you know.

Regarding a copy of the tape from my group session ... it will be garbled and such from all my various voices speaking at once.

9. tomk2

tomk2 Member

Your imagination can make such tawdry affairs far more interesting than actual accounts, so just let it be.

Great minds discuss ideas.

Average minds discuss events.

Lesser minds discuss people.

Not sure who said it, but its true.

10. lumper

lumper TS Member

Ah come on now ... we are a little better than middle school girls and more like either high school or at least immature sorority girls from some sleazy all girls school for the gossipy socialites.

11. Gargoyle!

Gargoyle! TS Member

If we can not discuse this here then and this discution is about TRAPSHOOTING then there are alot of other threads here that need to go as well. It is in the T&F mag and as far as I can tell it should be discused here without anyone saying anything.

Robb is correct in everyway.

Odin, your post to Lumper was out of line. You asked a question on an open form so you better expect responses to your question from other people. If you want only Neil to answer your question then email or call him.

12. g7777777

g7777777 TS Supporters TS Supporters

People with multiple IDs like "little Al" making trouble

regards from Iowa

Gene

13. Rico46

Rico46 TS Member

The postings of violations and the ATA's responses of the Crawfords and others are in the December T & F. I find it concerning that we continually see the same names come up year after year, especially those that have been suspended previously for verbal and physical abuse! The safety and well being of ATA members should always be given the upmost priority! In fairness, the ATA has responded accordingly but maybe it's time to turn some of these violators over to the local authorities and permanately suspend these continual trouble makers for the good of our association. Thanks

Rick Brohmer

14. BT99er

BT99er TS Member

WELL SAID RICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

15. Dr.Longshot

Dr.Longshot Banned Banned

Pat ireland send me your e-mail address

Gary Bryant
    Life member
    Dr.longshot

16. Dr.Longshot

Dr.Longshot Banned Banned

Odin: We all know that this not an official site, but with your public request of the information you requested and whether or not who-how-or what information is available is an answer deserving a correct response so the information that you requested to learn the correct answer. I my self am in need of inormation along this subject line as i was a compalaintant that was not given a request of another un-biased individual to do an investigation, and the publication in Trap & Field was totally incorrect.

Gary Bryant
    40-10126
    Dr.longshot

17. BIGDON

BIGDON Well-Known Member

All of sudden this site has gotten morality. Now it is wrong to discuss certain things how ludicrous.

No the details (other than ATA minutes) shouldn't be on here or anywhere else.

This isn't a shooter with 1 isolated incident. It is a individual with 3 separate reported incidents over a 6 month period of time (key word reported). (a very loose cannon).

We play with guns and have rules and we have a right to know who dosen't.

Mr. Crawford has some friends on here who just want the matter to go away like last March/April when it was the topic of discussion on here.

Sorry if you don't want to be talked about then don't do dumb ass things.

Don

18. lumper

lumper TS Member

Flincher ... if you want to read the article and be privy to what is published in T&F you can always subscribe to it.

Ya know I'm going to flippy floppy on this and say lets get back into it ... lets hang Crawford for this ... who is with me ... who else wants to know all the details of everything? Heck I want the details of the details that are so detailed that I want to know what brand of underwear the official was wearing the day this all happened!

19. phirel

phirel TS Member

Gary- My e-mail address is Phirel@AOL.com. Put something about trapshooting in the subject line so I will not dump it as junk mail.

Pat Ireland

20. lumper

lumper TS Member

Well I'm going to floppy flippy again on this ... I dont really care what happened as long as we all find out if it was actually tightie whiteys or floppy floozers the official was wearing and the color really does not matter either!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.