1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Neil Winston Pie Charts

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by mollyone, May 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mollyone

mollyone TS Member

the pie charts you make are easier to digest than Neils

mollyone

2. JBrooks

JBrooks TS Member

I doubt Neil has ever had left over pie. LOL

3. BDodd

BDodd TS Member

Remember when you could eat the whole thing for breakfast? I do!

4. goosecall

goosecall TS Member

You need to set your instructor straight. Your pie is missing a big part of the pie equation. I think Neil could help you better than I, http://www.budget101.com/recipes/id395.htm He can give the correct ingredients.10Tenner

5. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

If you cut it that way you will get 3 pieces of pie out of one pie which is about right ... I usually cut one of the thirds in half for my wife because she is always on a diet, then I save the half of her piece so she can have some the next time we have pie ... If I wasn't such a nice guy I'd finish it while she is at work ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

6. Neil Winston

Neil Winston Well-Known Member

FlaLagarto is just trying to round up a little opposition to the failing grade I gave him on the course, his "thesis" being that sad excuse for a pie chart he posted.

It's not so much the crumbs which any self-respecting statistician - or trapshooter, for that matter - would have surreptitiously removed with a spit-wetted forefinger swine-flu be damned; it's the lack of critical detail. What percentage is that that remains and what is the probability that it ever got back into the Kelvinator? Would a P-knife or a K-knife (no that's not a stutter) have made a cleaner cut and was that tin re-used and so basically his own fault? If all the big dogs were limited to just that single, though generous-sized, slice, would their averages return to what they were in the 70's? How much B-ball does Obama have to play to work off a slice like that and is it the plan of the Democrats to give everyone in the world pie and make us pay for it? It's this sort of thing that readers on TS.com want to know, as well as whether such a tasty treat should be served around 7:30's or 8's so I just couldn't give him a passing grade based on him showing, as he does, that he hasn't even been to class.

Neil

7. birdtracker

birdtracker Active Member

My wifes grandma cut pie and cake like that. I really liked her! Neil is correct as always. After a second look at the pie chart it is cut crooked and plenty of crumbs left behind! Good post Jerry. I thought Neil should of at least gave you a B for effort! Birdtracker

8. Hauxfan

Hauxfan Well-Known Member

Hey Zardo, I represent that remark........lol lol

Hauxfan!

9. Uncle Sam

Uncle Sam Member

I once ate some pie !!........Uncle Sam

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.