1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Neil, Thanks for your time and effort

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by jappo, Jun 6, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jappo

jappo TS Member

Neil, thanks for your time and effort to at least look up the rules for classification for pistol IMHSA shooting.
    I have read all of the posts for the previous thread on a possible way to control some of the so called sandbagging for singles. As one post said we can't prevent sandbagging. I never said prevent, I said possible control and make it more fair for everyone.
    tomk2 said everyone would be in AA in no time. Only if that is where they should be shooting. There would still be plenty of people in C and D classes but they would be the true C and D class shooters.
    With some of the comments made on the last thread I can see why the ATA board would just roll their eyes when TS.com is mentioned. Most of the comments are from ignorance and lack of effective ideas to make the sport better.
    Without the ability to get good exchange of ideas without BS I don't see much use of visiting this site again.
    Neil, I hope you can take the few constructive ideas from this site to the board and make some improvements for the sport and not a few individuals.

2. buzzgun

buzzgun Member

Waaaahhhhh...b-bye.

3. jappo

jappo TS Member

I hope this comes up as a link to the IMHSA site as Neil posted on the other thread....

http://www.ihmsa.org/2007%20Rules%20Revised_files/2007%20Rules%20Revised.htm

4. lumper

lumper TS Member

I sure do like what you say ... but have you ever thought that as soon as the BOD and the EC hears anyone mention TS.com that from that point on the BOD and the EC also roll there eyes knowing that the idea or thoughts of the that person might also be influenced by TS.com?

5. bcnu

bcnu Active Member

Figures, a thread that does nothing but whine and complain gets 50 to 75 replies. One of thanks gets 5. Thanks guys. John

6. Pocatello

Pocatello Active Member

Neil, I've enjoyed interacting with you many times, both in person, via email, and in person. Thanks.

7. joe kuhn

joe kuhn Furry Lives Matter TS Supporters

Me too, Neil. Thanks for all you do for the sport. Joe

8. jappo

jappo TS Member

Good feedback tomk2. The powers to be need to listen to all good ideas, sort them out, decide what few if any will benefit the ATA and make the changes.
    But I do believe the old saying "When you're Done changing, You're Done". What sport don't make changes and survive? I believe certain things could be done to improve what we have now.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.