1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

+Neil, Pat -What's my Doubles Average+

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Augie Daddi, May 6, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Augie Daddi

Augie Daddi TS Member

He says he broke:

26 Birds
    10 Birds HARD
    1 in half

Isn't the formula (26 X .9) + (10 X 1.31) + (1 X .5)

Hard Break Factor 1.31
    Soft Break Factor .9
    Chipper Factor .7
    In Half Factor .5

Based on what he said, his score was 37 out of 50 or 74%

Lucky he had some hard breaks!!!

ABD

2. The Rock

The Rock Active Member

Was it the first time that you crapped your pants or the second in the round? You could claim a failure to fire with you justed farted the first time. Then loaded the pants on the second try. And well it did smell like a dead pair (pair of pants thatis ). And most people would not get close enough to argue about it anyway.

Rock

Jim

3. FarmerD

FarmerD TS Member

Pukey Stagg--- It must have been one hell of a pants full as your totally full of shit. RG

4. phirel

phirel TS Member

Pukey- You broke 37/50= 0.74 = 74%. As far as the bowel movement you experienced, I would have to review the rules with care. I do recognize that there can be a Failure to Fire with a bowel movement, but I also remember something like "if the wad clears the barrel, the results must be scored".

Pat Ireland

5. Hitapair

Hitapair Active Member

Pukey, You now now the other meaning of a release in trapshooting jargon.

6. GrubbyJack

GrubbyJack Member

to quote a "President" "It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."....

Grubby

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.