1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Neil Cost Box Call 4Sale

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by MR870, Mar 19, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MR870

MR870 Member

0   0   0

Friend of mine in Edgefield SC has a Neil Cost box call for sale $2500.Serious inquires only.If interested leave message in private box and I'll direct you to tel# of my buddy.He'll post or send pictures to you.One of a kind of Neil's.

2. bigbore613

bigbore613 Active Member

0   0   0

Edgefield, home of the NWTF. Sure miss old Tommy. Jeff

3. MR870

MR870 Member

0   0   0

Neil's calls are hoarded by collectors like Sweet 16's.A friends fatherinlaw passed away several years ago and the 10 calls he owned were divided up between siblings before the guns were divided.The calls are that good.

4. MR870

MR870 Member

0   0   0

5. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0

It is just a name witout a picture. All you do is pat yourselves on the back because you know Neil cost. GOYA and post a picture

6. MR870

MR870 Member

0   0   0

MIA,if you read my post it was for serious inquiries only.I don't see wasting my friend's time on this collectible call.If interested contact my personal message box and I'll give you his phone number.

7. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0

What a foolish comment to a call collector

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page
box calls for sale
neil cost
neil cost box
neil cost box call