1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Neil Armstrong

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by WS-1, Sep 13, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WS-1

WS-1 Banned User Banned

I was just watching the coverage of the Memorial Service for our heroic former Astronaut, Neil Armstrong. I was taken with the stark, indeed shocking contrast between the courage, integrity, and modesty of Neil Armstrong and the cowardice, deceit, avarice, and narcissism of the scumsack, Barack Obama.

OUR COUNTRY is THE COUNTRY of NEIL ARMSTRONG, not the country of the anti-Christ, Obama.

As true Americans, WE MUST TAKE BACK OUR COUNTRY.

2. 51mgb

51mgb TS Member

Amen to that!

3. 391 shooter

391 shooter Well-Known Member

Neil was a great american.

From what I have read over time, his biggest problem came after he (as a young man)was the first human to set foot on the moon.

How do you top that in a mans short life? Especially someone as driven to succeed as this man was.

4. Catpower

Catpower Molon Labe TS Supporters

He was a great American, and had balls of Tungsten to go what he did

But when I was younger if given the opportunity, I would have done it in a heart beat

5. AEST BOSS

AEST BOSS Member

I read the book "First Man". He was a stud, and still the measuring stick all NASA guys/gals are compared to. But he....and all the Apollo guys don't act normal. Maybe because they feel guilty of a lie? I've seen plenty of convincing evidence that leaves doubt in my mind whether they actually did the things they said they did.

It might have been the most expensive movie in history.....and he wanted none of the credit.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.